Odd~~Dr. Cirangle~~RNY to DS revision?

Happy P.
on 9/14/11 4:28 am - CA
Just my .01. Clearly not worth .02. .

Oh never mind. I was going to comment on people commenting on doctors that were not their doctors because of what they have "heard" about the doctor.

Then, my being in a really pissy mood because I am stopping all meds that I think are doing me harm (I'm rethinking this as this is clearly not working very well, which when you read on you will probably agree..)
I was going to comment  that Elizabeth N obviously couldn't resist replying while kindly offering to "
let the Californians speak definitively on that one" because she wasn't 100% sure. Apparently, not replying at all was not an option here as it would have had the exact same meaning. Glad to see my being away for so long that not much has changed here.
Read on this gets better.

Then I saw something that said Duodenal Switch Revisions to the upper right of this screen.
Hmm. Perhaps it could have something to do with Revisions to a Duodenal Switch.
Silly me. What was I thinking?

Go click and enjoy!
Elizabeth N.
on 9/14/11 7:17 am - Burlington County, NJ

It sounds like you need to go away again.

lanunes
on 9/14/11 7:58 pm, edited 9/14/11 7:59 pm - CA
I can only share my experience with LAPSF, but the support has been awesome. I call the office at least 1-2 times a week with questions and someone is always available to talk with me. When I paged Dr. Cirangle on the weekend he called me back within literally 5 minutes. Your attempt to quote his prices are incorrect and would suggest since your so interested in them you give him a call. Lapsf  number is 1(866) 957-3627. I'm truly sorry your DS surgery hasn't made you a happier person. 
Elizabeth N.
on 9/14/11 11:33 pm - Burlington County, NJ
How much did YOU pay for that fee?

Nice try with the ad hominem.