E-NUFF!! You have been warned!!

Jolly Rancher
on 8/22/11 9:56 am
You are on my last ******g nerve. You got lucky. You better thank your god for that. While you're at it, ask him how to reply to the person you want correctly....for fuck's sake!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/22/11 10:13 am - Tuvalu
On August 22, 2011 at 4:56 PM Pacific Time, Jolly Rancher wrote:
You are on my last ******g nerve. You got lucky. You better thank your god for that. While you're at it, ask him how to reply to the person you want correctly....for fuck's sake!
You feeling a little like this? 

You are not alone.             etc.
Jolly Rancher
on 8/22/11 10:22 am
YES! YES! YES!!!!

I swear to her god (!) that I think she and lorrilee are the same person. Either that, or Husted picks only candidates who don't know how the f to reply to a person. Seriously????!!!!!!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/22/11 10:23 am - Tuvalu
On August 22, 2011 at 5:22 PM Pacific Time, Jolly Rancher wrote:
YES! YES! YES!!!!

I swear to her god (!) that I think she and lorrilee are the same person. Either that, or Husted picks only candidates who don't know how the f to reply to a person. Seriously????!!!!!!

...or how the f to use the Google Machine.
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 10:35 am - San Jose, CA
There is a certain KRW vibe here.  I guess nature abhors a vacuum.
Jolly Rancher
on 8/22/11 10:36 am
No ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, they would have ignored all that because he said he was past it, it was someone else's fault, he was plotted against....let's see, what else have I read????
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Elizabeth N.
on 8/23/11 3:04 am - Burlington County, NJ
He's misunderstood. Oh, and he's completely clueless about women.

girlygirl1313
on 8/22/11 12:03 pm - Davidson, NC

Band to DS
on 8/22/11 9:11 am, edited 2/3/12 10:49 pm
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

halblingefrau
on 8/22/11 12:37 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
I remember when I was just researching the DS and I believe it was Diana who practically YELLED at me to avoid Husted like the plague.  I never intended to use Dr Husted, but I was shocked by how strong her response was.  After being a part of this community for awhile, now I'm not even surprised.  

I'm glad I went with Dr Berger, a local doc here in Flagstaff.  I had a friend get the RNY down in Phoenix (not Husted) and I was really saddened and disappointed in the complete lack of pre-op care and the cattle-call speed at which they got her through the surgery.  I want to urge people also to look into any affiliated after care programs.  So far everything I've heard from my program is damn near right on the money to what I read here.