E-NUFF!! You have been warned!!

butercup
on 8/22/11 4:29 am - Kennewick, WA
Amen sister, amen.
norahs_here
on 8/22/11 4:45 am
here's what I have to say....

Diana Cox for President!!!!
That would mean there would be no more of the non sense that goes on in Washington would be tolerated
, she would be straight forward and honest and all idiots would be put AWAY!!  What a wonderful world it would be!!!
~~Never regret something that once made you smile~~

Sharon  (norah's spelled backwards!)
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 4:58 am - Beverly, NJ

I second this motion!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 5:05 am - San Jose, CA
1) Too many skeletons in my closet
2) I would probably lose my cool immediately and either flip someone off, cuss them out, or EXCESSIVELY EMPLOY EMPHATIC FONTS 
3) I'm not a negotiator - I'm a gadfly
Guate Wife
on 8/22/11 6:37 am - Grand Rapids, MI

1)  You openly share / learn from / don't hide from your experiences.... these would hardly be called skeletons.

2)  You can do better than that!

3)  Washington could use a bit more of that; no, a LOT more of that.  At least when that happened, politics was amusing if nothing was accomplished.

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Julie R.
on 8/22/11 9:43 am - Ludington, MI
 My husband is a chef,  loves managing a kitchen, and does it very well.    He has been asked, on numerous occasions to manage entire restaurants.  He has always declined.   His response?   "I'm a Back of the House guy, not a Front of the House guy.   All it would take is one idiotic customer to **** me off, and the entire restaurant would be out of business."    He knows himself well.   He can be a real dick at times, and it's just who he is.    He doesn't get away with it much around me, because he knows which side *errr.....I mean position* his bread is buttered on.   We all know where our strengths and weaknesses are.   
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

yorkieGal
on 8/22/11 5:23 am - Clermont, FL

Amen to that!
Ya just can't fix stupid

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Sher Bear Mama
on 8/22/11 5:37 am
Preach on, Diana! Preach on!  Terrific.

Sher-
Sher--the bear mama

zuzupetals2u2
on 8/22/11 5:44 am - Sedona, AZ
Vanishing Mom - I hope that is all this is   . . I don't think I upset the apple cart . .?

A gadfly is a person who upsets the status quo by posing upsetting or novel questions, or just being an irritant. The term has been used to describe many politicians and social commentators.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 6:15 am - Beverly, NJ
LoL a gadfly LoL

I think it's funny you thought that this thread was about you. 

To each his own I guess.  It must be fun in your world.  Whatever... I have bigger fish to fry (literally) LoL