Healthier than a box of frogs!

kirmy
on 8/18/11 6:20 pm, edited 8/18/11 6:21 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
BIG blood draw two days ago!  I called my Consultant Gastroenterologist (actually my boss and work college) and asked if I can pull all my blood results off the system to titrate my meds. He was pissed in the pub at the time and probably would have said yes to me hijacking a submarine.

I am mother******g healthy!  My PTH is now normal....bugger me!  I have yet to get my iron and ferritin levels but my protein is HIGH and my Albumin is utterly normal.  My vitamins are going to take ages to get reported back because they are sent to Inverness and Glasgow but I'm quietly confident.

Fuck!  No idea why but I just expected to be struggling with supplementation for ever and it appears I've found a comfortable level despite myself.

And here is an owl in a hat.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
butercup
on 8/18/11 6:42 pm - Kennewick, WA
That is just AWESOME!!!

Here's a tacky peice of folk art.

ModestoK
on 8/19/11 4:51 am, edited 8/19/11 4:53 am
Here is a link to a website FULL of tacky "art" for sale. The tag line for it is "where DIY meets WTF."
www.regretsy.com

And here is a sterling example of such "art" - Perfect for the constipated DSer.

And here is a piece for David. Who needs spell check or proper English when you are trying to sell underwear art.

Gotta love Regretsy! Note that the identifications below were not made by the artist of the Noah's Arc knitted tapestry for sale for $1,200 USD.
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

MajorMom
on 8/18/11 6:49 pm - VA
Good job landing your labs! 

Cute picture of Pigwidgeon too. I can't believe anyone got him to stay put long enough for a picture.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 6:53 pm
Congratulations on the labs!

OMFG! That owl is absolutely adorable! I just want to squee and cuddle it!!
teachmid
on 8/18/11 10:11 pm - OKC, OK
Glad your labs are great and love the picture. Made me smile this early in the morning.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 11:07 pm
Congratulations!  That is very inspiring for a newbie like me.  Thanks for sharing!

And here is a cat with a fruit helmet.   

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 11:40 pm
Dang it my picture didn't show up!
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 11:51 pm
Owl SQUEE!!

Congratulations on the results!

Hugs,
Ratkity