How Did You CELEBRATE when you Reached your Goal?

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 4:29 am
Wow Gail you are one lucky lady!!!  What a wonderful way to celebrate your hard work....Congrats!!
* Gail R *
on 8/19/11 6:29 am - SF Bay Area, CA
Just saying that celebrating the goal can mean doing things you never dreamed of, even things that you can do in your own neighborhood. I plan to celebrate my 2 year anniversary with the purchase of a bike and ride without embarrassment.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

Emily F.
on 8/19/11 6:07 am
well, I don't really think you are every 'done' at goal, you know? So I didn't celebrate like, its over. But I did buy a lot of heels and a short tight dress. Also I rode a motorcycle. So I guess it just depends on what it means to you. What you have never gotten to do before.
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 8:18 am
Hi Emily...

You are so right...Im thinking after losing 100lbs we all deserve to mark that milestone somehow.. something fun or that something we couldnt or havent been able to do before.....I like your idea too of alot of heels and short tight dress!!!  The motorcycle ride sounds wonderful too!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 6:40 am
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 8:19 am

Luv it!!!!!  :)

fluffy_me
on 8/19/11 8:46 am
 wow! love the sparkles!!
SweetnessandGrace
on 8/19/11 7:24 am - ID
I'm a long way from goal, so I'm not sure, but I can tell you when I reach the 100-pounds-lost mark IMMA GONNA EAT A HAMBURGER WITH THE BUN!  Then I will be good again until I reach goal. 

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 8:21 am
Thanks SweetnessandGrace....

LOL..a Hamburger with a bun sounds sinfully delicious!!!! 
Julie R.
on 8/20/11 1:38 am - Ludington, MI
 Well, you know, I'm a girl that likes to stretch out the fun, so even at five years post op, I'm still celebrating getting to goal....almost every day!

Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125