Hey, Diana!!!

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/17/11 2:07 pm - Tuvalu

(Sorry this is so late, I was out all day!!!)

Oh, yeah...and Happy B-Day.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 2:10 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_H4gJ_N_UChw/TGjS7bbJOQI/AAAAAAAANYI/Bggn4Shicmg/s1600/birthday+kitty.jpg  
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/17/11 10:17 pm - Tuvalu

More like...Happy Belated Birthday, I guess! 
girlygirl1313
on 8/17/11 10:35 pm - Davidson, NC
 HappyBirthdayMan3

~GG

lovemypugs
on 8/17/11 11:24 pm - VA
I'm not sure which looks more yummy - the cake or the dude! Lol

Duodenal Switch on February 21, 2011

Surgery weight: 276; Current weight: 122; Height: 5'5

Plastics scheduled for 10/3/14: BL/BA, LBL, TL

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 12:03 am - San Jose, CA
Thank you, Sue, and everyone else!  It was a good day, even if it did start with an 8 AM conference call with a German client.

My big present is a new lap top, which has not yet arrived - I hope that my computer issues will be solved with a new computer, Windows 7, and that the Geek Squad will be able to transfer my data files and emails to the new computer - I have been hamstrung for several months now because of this (and my refusal to admit I needed a new computer ...).

And my favorite present?  The As-Seen-On-TV hands-free soap dispenser for my new kitchen!  Now, when I make my DH's favorite hamburgers (with a slice of jalepeno cheese buried in the middle), I can degrease my hands without touching the bottle of Dawn!  How do-mes-tic is that??
larra
on 8/18/11 12:36 am - bay area, CA
Hey Diana, I just noticed that your siggie needs to be updated. It still says 7+ years out. Technically correct, of course, but you can claim 8 years now.
      And another Happy Birthday!

Larra
rubytica
on 8/18/11 7:23 am - GA
Happy Birthday Diana.  Thank you so much for always giving us your invaluable advise!!!
Imissthe80s
on 8/18/11 2:57 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Diana- I hate to say this, but you are now one of the official elders of the Church of the DS.  What are we going to do with you? Happy late birthday!