Please help with eating.

Elizabeth N.
on 8/18/11 1:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
This is tough love because YOU ARE IN ACUTE DANGER. You're standing on the edge of a cliff and we are trying to SAVE YOUR ******G LIFE. So quit whining and GET TO THE HOSPITAL.

Elizabeth N.
on 8/18/11 1:44 am - Burlington County, NJ
Okay, so you sound fairly well hydrated. Today you are GOING TO THE HOSPITAL, you hear me? Pack a little bag and GO TO THE ER. And get in touch with Dr. Greenbaum if he hasn't called you already.

Don't make me find you and report you as suicidal to the local authorities. I know how to do that and have done it a bunch of times over the years. When I see someone killing themselves, I feel a very high degree of responsibility to intervene and that's exactly what I'll do. I do not want to have to live with the thought that someone killed themselves and I didn't do my best to help.

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 5:38 am
Greenbaum and I have a "date" to talk for tomorrow. Will be good. Thank you.
Elizabeth N.
on 8/18/11 5:45 am - Burlington County, NJ
All right. I will wait to hear the results of this conversation, and it had BETTER include a complete medical AND psychological workup scheduled IMMEDIATELY. I'm not kidding about sending the cops to your door if you don't get your head out of the fuzz.

Today I expect you to consume at least 40 grams of protein and 64 oz. of fluids. Get cracking on it. NOW. If you have to take till midnight to choke down a shake a sip at a time, then that's what it takes. Or chew a couple cheese sticks or chunks of cheese a bite at a time and a slightly smaller supplement.

Make sure you take your acid reducer. And try sucking on a Tums before you try eating.

Elizabeth N.
on 8/18/11 10:05 am - Burlington County, NJ
How are the fluids and protein coming? Progress report for the day, please.

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 1:59 pm
Fluids are coming along. Maybe 32 with some lime added and that good NuStevia. Protein lags.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/18/11 2:14 pm
We're also curious to know what Greenbaum said, you had the appointment with him today, yes? Let us know how it went, we want to know how you're doing and what the doc thinks it might be.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 2:21 pm
That's tomorrow.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/18/11 2:28 pm
Good, keep us posted on that.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Elizabeth N.
on 8/18/11 2:40 pm - Burlington County, NJ
You belong in the ER. You are both dehydrated and malnourished, and I am quite convinced that you are in no condition to make appropriate decisions for yourself. You are a danger to yourself. GET TO THE ER.

Tell us what Dr. Greenbaum says tomorrow. And then GO TO THE HOSPITAL. Better yet, go right away and call him from there.