Please help with eating.

Elizabeth N.
on 8/17/11 11:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
I have sent your surgeon a link to this thread by email. YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, do you hear me? GO NOW FOR HELP.

LuckyLibrarian
on 8/17/11 12:08 pm - Plumerville, AR
Looking at her profile, she had the same eating issues with her RNY. Wonder if she is okay? Sounds a little depressed to me.
Elizabeth N.
on 8/17/11 12:11 pm - Burlington County, NJ
That's the point. She is NOT okay. She is in bad trouble, whatever the reason/source might be.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 9:48 pm
I had about six popsicles, and two liters of lime infused water.
newyorkbitch
on 8/17/11 10:31 pm
There is no protein in a popsicle.

Hey,  if you wanna die,  go ahead.
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 11:01 pm
I know that you are a good person, and I know that you know that I know what protein is in a pop. All I was trying to say was "hydration." And, no, I'm not trying to die.
newyorkbitch
on 8/17/11 11:05 pm
Prove it.

Get 100g of protein  in every day.

And get some immediate medical (including full labs) and psych help.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 11:11 pm
Goodness you are tough when a gal is down and big enough to say what is going on. I'm going to continue to try for my protein shakes above all else. I know you care.
newyorkbitch
on 8/17/11 11:27 pm
I don't want to see another DSer die any time soon.
Go get some ******g help.  Now.  YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 12:06 am - Lancaster, OH
Eloisie,
They're trying to get your attention.  It sounds like you are in a stupor right now.  I TOTALLY understand this, I was in one, too.  You know you need to eat, but there's nothing to eat.........
My friends and family just stood around and wrung their hands, they didn't know what to do.  I didn't realize that I looked like a walking skeleton from the waist up.  YOU NEED TO GET HYDRATION (and nutrition) NOW.  You can get that at the ER, for starters.

Show this to someone, have them get your butt in a car and get to the hospital.

We are all worried about you.