For anyone contemplating the DS in Arizona...

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/15/11 1:51 am - Tuvalu

Now that Husted is playing another round of Where's Waldo, this is who may want to do your DS:

www.azmd.gov/glsuiteweb/clients/azbom/Public/Profile.aspx
beemerbeeper
on 8/15/11 2:46 am - AL
My brain read that as:  "this is who YOU may want to do your DS."

And he hasn't been on probation since 2008.  So I'm sure he is fine now.

I'd rather have my local vet tech do my DS.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 4:34 am
Omg...
levittown_loser
on 8/15/11 4:51 am - Levittown, PA
On a larger scale note ... if you are considering the DS  ----> ******ONLY USE A VETTED SURGEON WITH A PAST HISTORY OF MANY SUCCESSFUL 
VIRGIN OR REVISION DS SURGERIES!!!! *****

There have been bad ... very bad consequences by NOT choosing a vetted surgeon.   If you feel it's worth the risk to go with a newb doc ... you don't value your life enough!

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

butercup
on 8/15/11 5:50 am - Kennewick, WA
I said the same thing on facebook and someone replied to me that "someone has to be the first 99"

Well, it sure as hell isn't going to be me.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/15/11 6:17 am - Tuvalu
On August 15, 2011 at 12:50 PM Pacific Time, butercup wrote:
I said the same thing on facebook and someone replied to me that "someone has to be the first 99"

Well, it sure as hell isn't going to be me.

I don't FB, but "someone" is an ignorant ass.
huera4u2
on 8/15/11 7:27 am - phoenix, AZ
I had an appointment with him tomorrow that I just cancelled.. There is no way that I will be seeing him anytime soon... Now I need to find another doctor, but i am scared now to go through this. I have a husband and 2 little girls to think about now...
gak
on 8/15/11 7:40 am
Revision on 06/21/13
YEAH for a cancellation ! Go see one of the fine docs in CA !  Dr Keshishan  or Dr Rabkin and you will be in good hands.

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

levittown_loser
on 8/15/11 8:00 am - Levittown, PA
Though I'm sorry you have more leg work to do... as you said you have reasons for wanting the best possible outcome which calls for the best possible surgeon experienced with what you need! Run!!!!

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!