Switched tomorrow

litebrite
on 8/13/11 10:25 pm - Telford, PA
Tomorrow can't come fast enough.  My emotions go to being nervous to sooooo excited which I am sure is normal.  I just want to thank everyone on the board.  I have learned tons on this board over the past few months and know I will keep learning too.  Thank you!!!!
DS on 8/15/11

teachmid
on 8/13/11 10:36 pm - OKC, OK
Best wishes for a smooth surgery and rapid recovery.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

mrsannie
on 8/13/11 10:55 pm
I know you are nervous now, but soon it will be all over and your new life can begin.  The recovery sucks and its a long one, but it gets better everyday and one day you will wake up and say, "Wow, I feel pretty good!"

At 1 1/2 years out, I can truly say, I wish I would have done this sooner and not wasted my life obsessing about food and my weight!  For me the DS took all that crap away, and I feel pretty good everyday.

No its not perfect and there are side effects that I wish I didn't have to deal with, but you learn how to deal with it, and the side effects from food before were a lot worse!  Instead of a little gas, it was killing me!  

So, relax and have faith.  You've made a good decision, you've chosen life.  Tomorrow will truly be the first day of the rest of your life.  Good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery!  You can message me if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

See you on the Dark Side!
Anne

Nothing will change if you don't have the courage to change it!
      And stop calling me "Shirley!"    
Mike A.
on 8/13/11 11:12 pm - Independence, MO
I remember what that feels like. Just wait until your first "WOW" moment! One of mine was when I got out of my car without using my hands to push/pull on the door frame to get myself out

Mike
HW 452/SW 428/ CW 188/GW 190

scoob
on 8/13/11 11:19 pm - Somerset, KY
YAY! Congrats! You're gonna do great! Sending healing thoughts your way.

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

orangecrushed
on 8/13/11 11:31 pm - Triad, NC
Sending good vibes your way!!!  Hope everything goes smoothly!

All the best,
Nic
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

kathy215
on 8/13/11 11:50 pm
Lite,

Good luck tomorrow !!!! If there is anything I can help you with let me know.. Everyone at Abington was wonderful !!!!.. If you have any questions about the process tomorrow or your hospital stay, let me know.. You will have your own room, which is nice..

Post as soon as you can.

Take Care
Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/11 2:05 am
Best wishes for an uncomplicated surgery and a smooth, speedy recovery!
Jody W.
on 8/14/11 2:43 am - Windsor, CT
I am wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery.... I go on Tuesday so I totally understand what you are feeling.....
Best of luck... I will see u on the Dark Side

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

kathy215
on 8/14/11 4:47 am
Jody,

Best of luck to you too !!!.. This is an amazing surgery and I am thankful everyday for deciding to have it done..

Kathy