Lab results Ok lets try it again

MajorMom
on 8/12/11 9:33 am - VA
I've had to adjust my B vites over time as well. Now I take a B1 every day but a B-complex only once a week and my B12 only 5 days a week. I did add vitamins K1 and K2. K2 isn't on Vitalady's regular basic plan but she carries it, or you can find it at GNC and VitaminShoppe. 

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

sosoclark
on 8/12/11 10:59 am - Sacramento, CA
Yep looks like I got some adjustments to make but that's all in the learning process. Thanks again. I have been taking chewable bites maybe its time for me to put my big girl panties on and take adult vites the just burn my tummy. Well they use to bu rn my tummy. Well I placed my order and will be sitting down sorting in no time. Now off to Costco for calcium. We need elemental iron right?

MajorMom
on 8/12/11 8:07 pm - VA
I would only buy a few brands of iron:  Vitalady's Tender iron (carbonyl), Proferrin ES (heme) iron, or Walgreen's Bifera (poly and heme iron). You want to stay away from ferrous sulfates.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 11:27 am
Your prothrombin time is getting higher (how long it takes foor you to clot) and your vitamin K is low. I take 1000 mcg of dry K1 (also take K2 - helps Ca absorption). Ferritin looks like it starting to tank.. Keep an eye on that!

Hugs,
Ratkity
sosoclark
on 8/12/11 11:34 am - Sacramento, CA
Eyes wide open now. I am really seeing the I'm just glad to have a great resource like this for answers.

Thanks for your help.