APPROVED FINALLY!!!

Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 7:16 am
My fight is finally over.  I just found out my appeal was APPROVED for revision from Crapband to DS.  Words can not explain this feeling.  Diana Cox and Laura are the BEST.  I could not have gotten this Approval without them.  I pretty much owe my life to these ladies because without them I would not have been approved.  I called Dr Roslin office to get a date and I will find out next Wed when I will have surgery.   

scoob
on 8/11/11 7:32 am - Somerset, KY
  YAY!! Doin the happy dance for ya! Congrats!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

lwoznick
on 8/11/11 7:34 am - Green Bay, WI
Congratulations! That's great news! You're right, the folks on this forum are wonderful at doling out wisdom and support to those of us who are pre-ops and newbies! A big thank you to all the vets too for your words of wisdom!
teachmid
on 8/11/11 7:37 am - OKC, OK
Congratulations! Your persistence finally paid off.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Imissthe80s
on 8/11/11 7:37 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Oh my goodness! Hugs! It seems you have fought and fought for this.  It sure helps to have some kick ass DSers in your corner. This news made my afternoon!

Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 8:04 am
Im glad it made your afternoon because it sure did made mines.  I was speechless when she said I was approved.  I was so use to denied, denied and denied that I just set myself up for more fighting but that was not the case this time.  Thanks for the hug

orangecrushed
on 8/11/11 7:39 am - Triad, NC
Yay!!!!  Congrats!  I know you worked hard for this, so this has got to be a huge weight off of your shoulders.  I hope everything from here on out is smooooooth sailing!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 8:03 am
Thank you so much.  For the past couple of months I have been venting and upset with all of the denials and now I finally won and it feels so good.

airbender
on 8/11/11 7:57 am
how exciting, congrats, you will like the DS much better than the lap band.....
Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 8:02 am
Aribender I also have you to thank because you open my eyes to the possibility of more options.  If you did not mention the employee hand book I would have never knew what my rightt are.  Thank you.

Recent Topics