Dr Hustead Is On The Run Again!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/13/11 3:17 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Done, and bumping the thread so Larra will find it more easily.

What's your bet on how long he lasts here?

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/11 4:18 pm - San Jose, CA
I'll take Tuesday.
larra
on 8/14/11 12:40 am - bay area, CA
Found it! My first reaction is "unbelievable!" but really, it's all TOO believable given his history. My sympathies to the AZ patients who have been left in the lurch.

Larra
Elizabeth N.
on 8/14/11 1:38 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yup, entirely believable, indeed true to pattern. I sure hope that the OP's belief that he just pops around all over the place teaching the DS and disappearing was just an assumption on her part (and not an unreasonable one if you haven't gotten the history) and not something he's now currying.

larra
on 8/14/11 1:55 am - bay area, CA
I'd guess just assumption, and totally understandable, as you say, for someone who doesn't know the whole history.

Larra
goodkel
on 8/14/11 4:11 am
I suspect severe mental health issues. Maybe addiction, maybe sociopathy...

I understand he used to enjoy an excellent reputation as a highly skilled DS surgeon. It is such a shame that he has fallen so far and is wasting those rare talents. He could be using that charm I've read about to good use by focusing it on the care of his patients.

I hope he gets help.

And I truly hope the OP switches to an EXPERIENCED DS surgeon. Without Husted assisting, it is just too big of a risk having a student perform the DS.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

MsBatt
on 8/14/11 10:15 am
I came THIS close to having Husted do my DS. 'Way back then, he DID have a reputation as a world-class DS surgeon, and he was located in Nashville, TN (NOT, as EN would have it, in East Bumfuck, TN), a mere two hours away.  As it turned out, he was booked solid for MONTHS, so I went with his then-partner, Dr. Bill Anderson, since retired.

I'm kinda glad now that Husted was booked up.
Elizabeth N.
on 8/14/11 10:20 am - Burlington County, NJ
Uh.....Oh wait, it was East Bumfuck, KY. What was that little place where he landed for like six months?

scoob
on 8/14/11 10:57 am - Somerset, KY
It was Somerset KY! I waited 1 and 1/2 years for them to get their COE and it never happened. All hell broke loose and I got all my records and switched to Dr Inman, Thank GOD!! I think I was blessed in a few ways. 1) From what I hear he messed up a lot of people. 2) I had time to really research the DS and now I know how to take care of myself properly. 3) He messed up a lot of people! Someone one or something was looking out for me! It was well worth the wait!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Imissthe80s
on 8/15/11 9:35 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Ruby, do you know who he was partnering with while he was in Nashville? This is extremely important to me.  Which group was he working with? I'm looking into a couple of Nashville groups and just want to make sure he was the only bad apple in the bunch.