Dr Hustead Is On The Run Again!

lorrilee
on 8/11/11 12:17 pm - AZ
hi Pescadorutah,
yes I am doing well not after 6months of hell! and yes I am in AZ...hope you find another doctor :)
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 12:52 pm - Chandler, AZ
Yikes! I am sorry to hear that! I have decided to move forward with dr Juarez and am having my surgery sept. 1! We need to get a group of Az dsers together ! I am always jealous of these big groups that get together! Hope you are on your way to
Health now!
goodkel
on 8/11/11 4:32 pm
This concerns me. I really wish you would reconsider allowing a student surgeon to perform such a complicated surgery on you. And he IS still a student when it comes to the DS.

Pop down to Hermosillo for Dr. Ungson to be safe please.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

girlygirl1313
on 8/14/11 9:44 pm - Davidson, NC
On August 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM Pacific Time, pescadorutah wrote:
Yikes! I am sorry to hear that! I have decided to move forward with dr Juarez and am having my surgery sept. 1! We need to get a group of Az dsers together ! I am always jealous of these big groups that get together! Hope you are on your way to
Health now!
 PLEASE reconsider.  There are many many wonderful vetted surgeons out there.  ~GG

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/15/11 3:15 am - Tuvalu
On August 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM Pacific Time, pescadorutah wrote:
Health now!

You wrote this befor you knew of Stephanie's death and of Juarez' previous Medical Board Reprimands.

But just in case, I'll add that it APPEARS that Juarez' DS Revision Mortality Rate is 100%.

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 9:15 am
Oh my God, was Stephanie's surgery the first one he did?  Oh my God.....

pescadorutah PLEASE reconsider.  PLEASE. 
Elizabeth N.
on 8/18/11 3:04 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yup. I wonder if he actually disclosed that in so many words to Stephanie. His record on the state med board site shows what kind of ethics he has, namely none.

Crazeru
on 8/12/11 4:50 am
http://www.crownsurgery.com/Our+Surgeons/

Relocated to Corona, CA with this surgery group.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Blank Out
on 8/12/11 8:57 am
 You live in AZ, so make the trek to Cali and go see Rabkin or Keshian (can never spell his name, I know I'm not even close)  That is what I would do in your shoes!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/12/11 11:53 am - Tuvalu
Circling the drain, is he?  WTF?

I hope someone bookmarks this thread, too.