Dr Hustead Is On The Run Again!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 11:33 am - Burlington County, NJ
You REALLY think anybody except stupid people or newbies miss the fact that you only show up when your fuckbuddy is dissed?

Nice try, doesn't fly.

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 11:15 am - Chandler, AZ
Thank you!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 1:24 pm, edited 8/11/11 1:27 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Hmmm. A reverse lookup on that number gives 29 results, none of which bear his name. I'll look forward to seeing what they say when I call looking for him.

ETA: Ah but his mug is on their website! Along with a distinct absence of many of his prior locations.

Let's open the betting pool for how long he lasts a THIS one. I say under 90 days.

k9ophile
on 8/11/11 10:32 am
Roller CoasterIt's never a dull ride with Husted.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

sotto_voce
on 8/11/11 11:06 am - Alpharetta, GA
As someone *****cruits physicians (surgeons specifically) for a living, I'm itching to get my hands on his NPDB report. Too bad I don't have access to those files, only state sanctions.

Damn!

sotto_voce
on 8/11/11 11:09 am - Alpharetta, GA
Also of note. His website has a banner at the top saying the site will be suspended on September 1 and to call a 615 number for more information.

http://www.johnhustedmd.com/

Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 11:15 am - Burlington County, NJ
Are you able to comment, publicly or privately, on what all this information says to you as someone who is in the field?

See, to me, as surgeon who has been on TV and is one of the fewer than 100 surgeons on the planet who does a fantastic lifesaving surgery is someone who should have his very pick of where to do his thing. This is not the case with Husted. He couldn't keep a job in East Bumfuck TN. He couldn't keep a connection to a known butcher in AZ. He can't stay ANYWHERE. No professional will even comment a single WORD about him. This, to me, says he's a menace. Especiially given the legal stuff running against him.

lorrilee
on 8/11/11 11:42 am - AZ
well I talked to husted a few weeks ago..not at the number quoted but at another 415 number and set a app to remove my feeding tube on 05aug...because I know him so well I called the office a week before hand to make sure he told the staff about the app..he didnt..but they said it was ok to come in on the 5th..and fyi the office he is at now is very hard to get ahold of you have to take 2 hours off work just to stay on hold..anyway I showed on 05aug and he didnt..I joked with the nurse that husted didnt even really work at that office at all LOL
anyway another dr pulled the tube out (was so easy not sure why my pcp could not do it) I am done with all surgons now just my pcp and this whole thing almost killed me so I am glad its over. My pcp can take care of any labs and such that I might need and if anything else comes up I will just find another doc.
if he has moved on to CA he didnt care enough to let me know..or advise me on where to go from here.
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 11:48 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh dear :-( ****hugs****** Honey, you've needed another surgeon for a very long time. I'm so sorry you got stuck in this. Listen, when we hold your situation up as yet ANOTHER example of why this asshole is a menace, please don't take it personally, okay?

I wish you had not gotten sucked up into his vortex. This is just miserable. Hang in there, and I hope that now that he is out of the picture you will find much better care and get all better.

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 11:57 am - Chandler, AZ
Lorrilee! I hope you are doing better! Are you in az also?