Dr Hustead Is On The Run Again!

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 5:17 am - Chandler, AZ
WTF??? Been waiting and waiting to hear when my surgery date is and today they called to say Dr Hustead cancelled his apts
This month and is not returning calls to reschedule! What the hell is his problem?? So irritated.

beemerbeeper
on 8/11/11 5:19 am - AL
And you are surprised?

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 5:25 am - Chandler, AZ
I had hoped he wouldn't but given his history that is why I choose Dr Juarez as my surgeon. Dr Hustead was assisting. It just put a big kink in it for me.
beemerbeeper
on 8/11/11 5:29 am - AL
Sorry for your kink.  I don't know if you were advised by folks here on OH to go with another surgeon but I would be surprised if you weren't.  They are usually really good about warning folks of Dr Husteds apparent (and in my opinion) instability and inability to follow thru with appointments.

~Becky

Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 7:18 am - Burlington County, NJ
Well, we warned you. I'm glad you weren't relying entirely on him. Now you need to decide whether Dr. Juarez is competent in his own right. I'd be going elsewhere because of his minimal experience with the DS and the fact that he was being "proctored" by Husted.

What's his problem? He's a sociopath and he's ****** up a lot of people. He has legal problems and personal problems up the wazoo. I think we told you that, right?

We scream to run from certain surgeons with good reason.

I trust you'll find a way to move forward soon.

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 7:28 am - Chandler, AZ
I was unaware the he had legal issues. I thought he moved around so much because he trained these Dr's to do the ds then left abruptly! I didn't realize he just vanishes on the Dr's he's working with and leaves when he has patients scheduled. It is beyond belief that a surgeon can kee doin this with no repercussions!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 7:37 am - Burlington County, NJ
We talk about Husted regularly here, warning people away from him. We mention his legal problems, which are a matter of public record. He can't stay anywhere. That speaks untold volumes in the medical world. His colleagues cannot speak their minds publicly. That is left to those of us without licenses at risk. He is a menace and he needs to get the hell out of the surgery business. MAYBE this will be the end of it. That he landed with Schlesinger and couldn't even stay THERE says everything.

If I have kept count correctly, this is the NINTH time he's dropped out of sight. Folks, this should tell you EVERYTHING. You don't change jobs as a surgeon the way you do as a bartender or a Walmart greeter. Hello?

No, he is NOT a move-about trainer in the DS. Did he give you that impression with something he said? That we be interesting to note. Of course, he's misrepresented himself in lots of other ways, too.

KarenFlorida
on 8/11/11 8:54 am - Orlando, FL
I think I heard something (on yahoo DS group where i sometimes lurk) that he just went to San Francisco??? Sorry, I can't confirm. It was in an email that I deleted, but it was within the past few days.

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 9:02 am - Burlington County, NJ
Not that it matters, since nobody with a brain would use him anyway.

KarenFlorida
on 8/11/11 10:09 am - Orlando, FL
Good point!
Recent Topics