Needed to laugh

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/11 1:00 pm - Beverly, NJ

You are sooooo welcome!  I knew the second I read it that it needed to be re-shared!  

And thanks for asking!  I am doing so awesome.  I would have NEVER thought I would of felt this good at 4 weeks out.  I feel fantastic!  I know I wouldn't feel this good if it wasn't for the forums and my crazy questions.  I owe a huge part of my healing to everyone on here :)

April M.
on 8/10/11 1:01 pm - MI
Amazing.... you always find the greatest things. Thanks for another great post!

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/11 2:00 pm - Beverly, NJ

You're soo welcome. 

I'm glad I got everyone to smile :)  

beth-28
on 8/10/11 1:03 pm
*snort* I'm not letting my hubby see that post! He might get ideas.

I swear, if you can't understand the surgery, maybe you shouldn't get the surgery.
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/11 2:10 pm - Beverly, NJ

The reason vets are hard on some folks here is for that very same reason.  More than half the questions are available if you do a simple search.  Questions are always welcomed but you should be able to be proactive enough to take care of your own body.  It's such a major surgery that stupid people like that poster could have major complications if they don't fix their attitudes towards it.

Short story:

In Februaryish I had joined OH.  Being all excited and amped about deciding on the DS I started dishing out info to newbies.  I also went to a support group, came home and posted how support groups were a "must".  I most definitely got ahead of myself and spoke out of line.  I got a thorough ass lashing from the vets.  It was so bad that I deleted my account.  I can honestly look back on it and say they saved my life.  Had they not of put me in my place  I would of moved ahead with false information and a head too big to absorb the right things I needed to know. 

So when I see things like this post as funny as it is, it really is for the posters best interest.  Can you imagine that she didn't know enough about her own body to know that anal sex wouldn't hurt her sutures? Can you imagine the rest of the information that she lacked or wouldn't understand?  Crazy **** I tell ya! LoL

beth-28
on 8/10/11 3:36 pm
Exactly. If you don't understand what is going to be done to your body, how can you be your own advocate when you need to?
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.