***Wednesday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

yorkieGal
on 8/10/11 11:53 pm - Clermont, FL
Hey everyone, still a bit bummed about this regain that I cannot seem to shift no matter how bloody hard I try...but I'm a stubborn girlie so I am just rebooting my motivation and keeping going!! Going to up the cardio to 6 days a week, I have given up diet soda and just having water and I'm going to have just shakes till dinner for a week or so and see if that does anything?? I'll keep ya posted!!

B - 2 eggs scrambled with Hc, whipped cream cheese and shredded cheese and coffee with HC 16g
S - double scoop protein shake with water. 46g
L - low carb wrap with whipped cream cheese, pepperoni, turkey and mayo, large unsweetened iced tea (instead of my usual starbucks order of large iced cffee with HC and 4 splenda). 20g
S - Absolutely starving so had a low carb wrap filled with cheese and pepperoni cooked like a grilled cheese in a pan with butter YUMMY!!
pot of sf jello and some cajun boiled peanuts  15g
D - Bonefish - bang bang shrimp , vodka and soda 20g
117g protein, no idea how many carbs though!!

Workout  1 hr of cardio, weights.

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Amy_Kleve
on 8/11/11 12:55 am - Adrian, MN
First Bites, Vites & Exercites post
8 days out yesterday I had:

45 ounces of fluid

B-1 vitalady sample pack protein powder with 4 ounces of water (Yuck, I would like to know how to make them thicker)
L-5 small bites of tapioca pudding
S-5 small bites of pureed carrots

I'm on pureed diet. No Vites yet, til I get in my 64 ounces of fluid a day

Exercites-6 mini walks that took about 10 min//arm&leg exorcises

Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11