PIG CANDY IS BETTER THAN SEX!

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/9/11 11:57 am
Ooo! I will give it a try. I love maple syrup, I've got a big-ass bottle of grade b amber from vermont and I need an excuse to use it without things getting too carby :) Bacon candy is the perfect excuse.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/9/11 11:55 am

I know you've all seen this one before, but I can't resist posting it since we're talking about bacon and sex. 

For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Holly C.
on 8/9/11 12:00 pm - MO
Try this on for size:  Make a paste out of brown sugar and dijon or whole grain mustard, slather that on your bacon and put it on the top rack of your smoker with some cherry or apple wood.  We do this when we're smoking whole loins, bacon-wrapped chicken boobs, brisket, etc.  Lol... I didn't know it was called pig candy, but I like it!
happydsr
on 8/9/11 2:33 pm
Katy S.
on 8/9/11 2:24 pm, edited 8/9/11 2:30 pm - WA
hubby gone = no sex = bacon!! What the heck how have I not gotten any bacon? When I was pregnant all we talked about on the preggo boards was watermelon and bacon!!

Photobucket
"Hi, my name is Katy...and I am a meat eating spin junkie"
HW: 336/DOS: 306/CW: 153/GW: 140?
~ CSz: 5 - S/M

* G1: 199# 09/28/11 * G2: 175# 11/30/11 * G3: 160# 12/09/11(
"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always try to find a way to discourage yours"

Tammy D.
on 8/9/11 2:44 pm
This will have old doggie lovers rolling on the floor.  You know they love meat candy too!

Ultimate Dog Tease:

http://www.youtube.com/talkinganimals#p/c/040AC7C9087AC9CD/0/nGeKSiCQkPw

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 9:35 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I bought one of those extra-large jelly roll pans/cookie sheets with the ridge, and a baking rack that fits in it nicely. I line the pan with foil, I lightly spray the rack with cooking oil spray, and I layer my pig candy (or even regular bacon) on that.

I think up unti a year ago I would have said it's better than sex but now, well, it's a close second.
scoob
on 8/9/11 9:43 pm - Somerset, KY
Don't know about this, EN! I'm 33 years old. Have been with my DH since I was 17. Last night I had earth SHATTERING sex! The best ever! Thank you DS! (and DH) LOL ! Don't think any food could out do it! That said:

I LOVE me some pig candy!

I also love bacon wrapped around lil smokies with brown sugar all over it, baked. YUMMY goodness!! Pick them up by the tooth pick used to hold the bacon on and nom nom nom!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Christine X.
on 8/10/11 2:09 am - TX

Braggert!!!!!

Christine  "Life is like a jar of jalapenos.  What you
do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
Check out www.dsfacts.com for information on Duodenal Switch

Imissthe80s
on 8/10/11 9:49 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
 Not to be a Debbie Downer, but is brown sugar okay for a DSer, does it give you gas?