PIG CANDY IS BETTER THAN SEX!

pycca
on 8/9/11 11:39 am - Haslet, TX
We Make it !!

Dab and cover with brown sugar on both sides of bacon and then bake for 30 to 40 min in oven at 350 i**** is best to put on a broiler pan or rack in a cookie sheet then bake!! I think slim shady used a muffin pan too.. just wound it up like cinnamon rolls...
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/9/11 11:41 am
You wouldn't happen to know if this recipe works with maple syrup in place of the brown sugar?
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 11:43 am - OH
OMG...that sounds amazing! I have a total soft spot for brown sugar and will put it in just about anything in place of white sugar  (I've also been known to eat dark brown sugar with a spoon). Sick I know!  But I am going out tomorrow and getting some bacon and making this!

MMMMMM......my mouth is watering!
mariposantos
on 8/9/11 12:36 pm - Raleigh, NC
I'm confused...does this mean you don't actually have ANY bacon in your house at the moment??  At all????

Pamela
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."  ~  Henry Ford  ~

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 2:21 pm - OH
LOL...nope.  I'm still pre-op :)  I'm on my stupid 6 month "diet" at the moment.  I've actually gained 3lbs in the 3 months I've been on it!  But I'm for sure going to buy some bacon now.  I can't believe I've never heard of this before I came here.  This is something that should be shouted from the roof tops!
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 1:34 pm - TX
Cayenne. . . Don't forget the Cayenne.  Sweet with a WOW!

And Sea Salt also makes a nice addition among the brown sugar, especially if you throw some nuts in on top of the bacon.

Yes, Slim and I play with our pig candy.  And I won't say pig candy is better than sex but it certainly is a nice accompaniment...  ;-) 
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 1:45 pm
Ditto the cayenne.  Must.  Have.  Cayenne.  That warm afterkick is addicting!
Tammy D.
on 8/9/11 2:40 pm
oooooh  baby...

pig candy AND sex?

fainting dead away ....
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/9/11 11:40 am
http://home.comcast.net/~testytester/bacon2.jpg
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

pycca
on 8/9/11 11:50 am - Haslet, TX

CUTE ~~!

Saw on the neeleys show on foodnetwork that they painted their bacon with maple syrup and then sprinkled black pepper on it then baked it...

give that a try !!