Abington DS"ers

kathy215
on 8/8/11 9:27 am
Hi Abington DS'ers

I just wanted to let you know when I was at the office today, I asked what the topic of this months support group meeting was and it's "Plastic Surgery", I'm sure most knew that but just wanted to let everyone know.

Kathy
litebrite
on 8/8/11 10:03 am - Telford, PA
I want to hear about so bad but my surgery is a the day before.  I know I will not be having it for some time, but would have loved to hear the Doctor speak.

DS on 8/15/11

kathy215
on 8/8/11 10:22 am
LIte..

YEAAA for your upcoming surgery.. OMG it is one of the best things I ever did in my life.. I had my surgery Feb 15th and I am down 120 pounds.. Some of it came off a few months before surgery and then the 1 week pre op liquid diet, I lost 15. But I am down 100 since surgery..  I'm sure they will have another "plastics meeting" in the future, AMH tells u to wait until atleast 18 months post up to have surgery..

Oh I live right outside of Quakertown, close to Telford.

GOOD LUCK WITH SURGERY.

NoreenRT
on 8/8/11 10:42 am - Warner Robins, GA
thanks for the forecast kathy.  sounds like an interesting topic for my horrid batwings. 
next meeting is the 16th?

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

kathy215
on 8/8/11 10:58 am
Your Welcome Noreen.

LOL @ the batwings.. I guess we all get them. URGH... I imagine it's the 16th.. I am assuming the 3rd Tuesday of each month, right? I haven't been able to make the last few. I work night shift.

Kathy
Recent Topics