Free Chike Protein

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 3:21 pm - Beverly, NJ

I don't know if it's ok to post this here.  I looked to see if it was ok but I couldn't find anything.  

I was offered a few giveaways by Chike! So I posted my first giveaway tonight.  It's for their small tub of protein powder in Strawberry.  So far I only have a few entries so chances are good.  My blog is in my signature but heres the link directly to the giveaway: http://thevanishingmom.blogspot.com/2011/08/chike-giveaway.html

If it's not ok to post these things here please let me know and I will remove this.

beemerbeeper
on 8/9/11 2:34 am - AL
When I couldn't stand ANY protein powder I loved Chike Chocolae.  It is a little carby and pretty pricey but I lost all my weight drinking it. 

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 3:33 am - Beverly, NJ

I love it.  I don't like to add much to my protein.  I think it's a mental thing more than anything.  I'm afraid to run through all the recipes and ways to make it and be completely bored with it.  So I figure if I start out only mixing with water eventually I can try all the fun ways to make it and extend the life of my protein shake intake.  Chike is great mixed just with water or with milk or with anything else.  It is a tiny bit carby but if you can handle carbs it's great!  So far I haven't had any problems (cross my fingers)

Recent Topics