Exhaustion at 3 1/2 months with exercise

sweetpotato1959
on 8/9/11 6:07 am
I would also go with a protein shake after exercise...and maybe add a little fruit to it as well.
       Have you a history of hypoglycemia?, because this is how I do after a sudden change in activity level and I have documented a drastic drop in my blood-sugars.  I would also either eat more liver or take buffalo liver capsules if any portion of my Iron "numbers" were dropping.  It's much easier to take 2 or three of those capsules a day than to eat liver every day or get an Iron infusion...good preventive care and is not expensive.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/9/11 8:27 am
Oh I battled fatigue for many months, you're not alone!

It wasn't until month 6 that the fatigue began to resolve. If you're eating right and getting your vites it, it just might be your body telling you it needs more time to chill and heal. Notting wrong with that, just repect the body and do what it says. If you're tired, rest. If you feel like you have energy to burn, do a little exercise but don't overdo it. Maybe shorten the exercise to 20 minute intervals, see how you feel afterwards?
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Recent Topics