Not cleared for surgery yet!

Diane Davis
on 8/7/11 4:09 pm
Remember how I've not really been able to rejoice in the fact that I'd been approved for surgery and have a date in a week and a half, for fear that something would go wrong and I wouldn't get to have my surgery?

I went for my preop labs 2 weeks ago, liver enzyemes were eleavated. So had to have labs last week for hepatitis, lupus (which my brother just died from), and anemia.  Also had to have a CT Scan of my abdomen/liver.  I'm just praying it's just a fatty liver.

Should know something by Monday or Tuesday.

Please say some prayers or swing critters for me that I'm well and will get a go-ahead for my surgery on August 17th.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
kj80230
on 8/7/11 4:38 pm
Thinking of you Diane! Good luck with your labs, I am sure it will all work out.
  ~Kj ~                                       My   is Betty (bldeck)                 277/268/174/150  
                     Lab Rat Data     HW/SW/CW/GW

Diane Davis
on 8/7/11 4:52 pm
Thanks KJ, just too much happening here at the same time.
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/11 5:03 pm
 I hope you get your clearance. I'm sure it's frustrating to have to wait, but...better safe than sorry. I'd swing my ****apoo for ya but his tail is docked. I'll swing the cat instead.  :D

Lynda
Diane Davis
on 8/7/11 5:06 pm
Thanks Lynda, I appreciate it.

It's been such a long journey to get to my surgery date, and now that it's almost here, this happens.

I don't mean to sound woe is me, but "woe is me"!  LOL
Elizabeth N.
on 8/8/11 12:14 pm - Burlington County, NJ
****apoo? Got a picture?

We adopted a standard poodle a few years ago, a rescue from a horrific puppy mill situation where she'd been kept as a breeding animal. Since then I see poodles and their mixes everywhere :-). I might have a picture of her on my profile.

kmg9122
on 8/8/11 12:23 pm - Spring, TX
I've got a black standard.  We've had her for 14 years and she is my heart!  Smartest dog I've ever owned.  (sorry for the hijack)

Kathi - Houston, Texas
2008 - Lap Band  Hoping for revision to DS Mar 2012
Jewel506 is my Angel!

airbender
on 8/7/11 8:09 pm
Diane,

I too know how difficult that is, in Nov I was revised to a DS, I didnt get clearnace till 5 days before, I thought I would have a nervous break-down.  I am sorry about the loss of your brother.  May you find some peace in the last few days while you are waiting, I will say a prayer for you, and in a week and a half you will be having your DS.......
Diane Davis
on 8/8/11 3:55 am
Diane Davis
on 8/8/11 3:56 am
Thank you Airbender, you always have a way of making me feel better!  You're the greatest!