panniculectomy before and afters

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/11 11:40 am - Lafayette, IN
i have pics up on my profile for anyone interested. be warned they are not pretty and there is adult content. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK! if you are interested in reading about how the last month has been please see my posts on the plastics forum.
StacyAnn07
on 8/7/11 12:32 pm - Del City, OK
You lost about what I need to loose. do you mind me asking how old you are?

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 9:21 am - Lafayette, IN
i am almost 40
butercup
on 8/7/11 1:15 pm - Kennewick, WA
That was a lot of skin. You have got to be feeling so much better with it gone. You are doing great.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/7/11 2:27 pm
 You are free! It will be so much easier to move around and be active, not to mention not getting those icky rashes (well, I got them, and am guessing you did too) with that useless skin gone.

I'm a little jealous of how small your legs got. Mine carried a higher proportion of my fat, so didn't fare as well as yours.
Diane Davis
on 8/7/11 3:58 pm
Amazing! who did your work? I will have a horrible panni as well.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/11 11:37 pm - Beverly, NJ
Congrats!!! you look amazing!

Thanks for sharing. As a newbie pictures like that really help me be prepared for whats to come. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

BTW did I mention you look awesome!?!
lk1970
on 8/7/11 11:57 pm
WOW! Congrats to you!!! you must feel like a new person!
Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

marvmissy
on 8/8/11 4:22 am - MO
Thank you for sharing.  A tummy tuck is something I want but unfortunately can't afford right now.  Hopefully in the future.  It's really made a big difference on you and you look great,  I hope you have an easy recovery.

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 6:01 am - Woodbridge, VA
Sadly, I've lost less weight and am only 29 years old, but my middle looks very much like yours did. Did insurance cover the panniculectomy? If not, why did you choose that route as opposed to a more extensive tummmy tuck?