About malabsoprtion of fats and oils...

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/7/11 9:36 am - Tuvalu

Ut-Oh...I think there was something like this by the pool...

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 8/7/11 10:20 am, edited 8/7/11 10:26 am
 holy ****! some old lady ate Penny Marshall!

ETA:  I just googled her and see she is said to have cancer.  guess I will now go paint my tongue black....

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

zuzupetals2u2
on 8/7/11 9:43 am - Sedona, AZ
wher is Tuvalu if I may ask?? lol

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/7/11 9:48 am - Tuvalu
Julie R.
on 8/7/11 10:51 am - Ludington, MI
 Has internet service been down in Tuvalu?
Good to "see" you.
I am not Sicilian nor Mexican, but I surely do struggle with dry skin and hair if I don't eat fat liberally.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Poodles
on 8/7/11 12:28 pm, edited 8/7/11 12:30 am - TX
Ok, I don't own stock in this company or anything, but can tell you the best thing I have found for my dry skin is from bestbathstore.com. They make all their stuff and don't put alot of chemicals or other junk in their products. I have rosecea on my face and dry arms/legs so I have to be careful about chemicals and their lotions and soaps are sensitive enough that I can use it.

Would highly recommend their facial care line to you Ms. Cal. It could do wonders for you. (Joke...I know that avi is not really you. )

Also, straight Jojoba oil from the vitamin store works well. I slather up with that at night and just wear pj's so it doesn't get all over the sheets. Does wonders on sore cracked feet as well. Just can't put that anywhere near my face though... it makes my rosecea break out.

But, it still amazes me that my cholesterol is in the 140's when I don't constantly eat fats. I have been told that different people absorb different amounts of fat though. Crazy DS...

HTH! OH, and I am as white as white can be with red cheeks! Iri****hink!
 Come to the Dark Side!!!                     
Band to DS revision 11/09/09.
Learn about the Duodenal Switch at dsfacts.com ! Off site comparisons of the 4 WLS 
http://www.thinnertimes.com/weight-loss-surgery/wls-basics/w eight-loss-surgery-comparison.html
http://www.lapsf.com/weight-loss-surgeries.html

lk1970
on 8/8/11 12:02 am
I found this helps me a lot- http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY21374/PROD707/Skin_Care/Hand__Body_Care/index.tmpl
I also use baby oil when I'm done with my shower, seems like my skin just flakes off like a damn snake otherwise!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!