Totally OT whine....

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/7/11 4:52 am - Tuvalu

So my 88-year-old mother needs to hire a couple of little people to walk around with her and keep her boobs airborne...OR she needs a bra she can use.

And her fingers don't do well with hooks or zippers or any hardware, so I opted for the all-over stretchy things that essentially create a uniboob.  I wanted it loose so I ordered it two sizes too big...a 40.

Today, I stretched it out as far as it would stretch and measured it.  It was 34 inches.  And I get to pay to ship it back.  I'm going to tell them that THEY should have to do that.

Bastiges.

KarenFlorida
on 8/7/11 4:58 am - Orlando, FL
Sorry, that sucks!

Karen
pycca
on 8/7/11 5:48 am - Haslet, TX
Good Grief !! how in their world does 34" equate to a 40???

They should HAVE to pay for it !!!
Renee2007
on 8/7/11 6:28 am - Central, FL
 Bless my Mother's soul. The older she got the smaller she got and her boobs did the same. She ended up being able to go without a bra with a lot of outfits and no one ever knew the difference. She was cold natured anyway and usually bundled. I swear she ended up being a -A cup. Was like 2 coffee grounds tacked to a board.

Sorry you're stuck with the shipping...that bites!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Laurie LOVES her DS
on 8/7/11 1:59 pm - Southern, CA
If at all possible, schlep mom over to Monrovia to the Creative Woman, Wizard of Bras.  They must have SOMETHING she can wear.

They also have a website: www.wizardofbras.com   Check out the activewear section.

Laurie

PRE OPS ...  Want a surgery that has the least chance of long-term re-gain, is BEST at curing your Diabetes (98%+), removes much of the hunger hormone Ghrelin, NO DUMPING, NO MARGINAL ULCERS and NO STOMA / STRICTURES? CURIOUS WHY I CHOSE THE DS?  VISIT MY PROFILE.

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/7/11 2:54 pm - Tuvalu

I know the place but don't frequent the area.  I'm gonna get her a "sleep bra" or two.  Just to keep them from dragging behind her.

MEANWHILE....HI!!!!
Mdae
on 8/7/11 4:31 pm
meredith_123
on 8/8/11 5:29 am - Waterford, MI
I was watching the infomercial for this one the other night.  I almost ordered them, but I'm having surgery in another month & don't want to buy any more big clothes.  Anyway, you get 6 for $60 + Shipping ( I didn't look to see how much that is).  You are supposed to be able to step into them and just pull up, and it's shaped to not give you the uniboob.  Good luck.  Sucks that you have to pay to return the one you ordered. 

www.geniebrafashionista.com/
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157      
Recent Topics