Dr's name in Brazil that does plastics

Marleymeluv
on 8/3/11 1:41 pm - Hamilton, Canada
           I would love to have the Dr's name in Brazil that does plastics,and any thoughts regarding going there for plastics,pics would be appreciated as well.Thanks so much.

:360,

SW:340, CW:128, RGW:126   Lost 20 Lbs preop

Renee2007
on 8/3/11 1:53 pm - Central, FL
 I think his name is Elias Kuster. I don't have personal experience with him but I know a couple of ladies here have been to him. Hopefully they will chime in.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

kathie09
on 8/3/11 5:15 pm - not available
Dr Marchesini (DS surgeon) has one that I believe he recommends. I would suggest emailing him. He is sooo quick when responding. I've heard that there are others there, but one in particular who is amazing. Good luck!!
kathie09
Marleymeluv
on 8/3/11 11:30 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Thanks so much ladies!!!

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/3/11 11:57 pm - Tuvalu

If you're up for other countries, Costa Rica has a world-class place in Rosenstock-Lieberman.  The only people I "know" who have been there are US doctors and nurses...and none had complaints.

www.cosmetic-cr.com/
kirmy
on 8/4/11 2:42 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
HIJACK!

Where have you been you little ****!  I've been hunting high and low for you and here you are all along!!!

I've missed you and David has developed a whole host of new germ phobias since you've been gone.  I blame you for abandoning him.  Sure sure you've got a life and responsibilities but in no way could it be more important than my self obsession ....surely not!!!

Here have a very very creepy Dole advert from the 50's.  How did they ever get away with this ****

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
gak
on 8/4/11 10:25 am
Revision on 06/21/13
Yup, it is Dr Elias Kuster. I went in 2005 and in 2007. Could not stay long either time as I care for my Dad as well.  Vanessa is  his nurse now. He has a yahoo group.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/medtoursvix/  there are some pics there.

I know Dr M refers to another PS in another location, although I do not know much about him. The other man near him I think is retired now.

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

mylittleblackdress
on 8/4/11 2:37 pm - FL
Dr. Tolassi (sp?) does plastics in Brazil.  When I was there having my DS another American patient of Dr. Marchesini's was having plastic surgery with Dr. T.  We kept in contact for quite a while and she was thrilled with her results.
Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 1:21 am, edited 8/5/11 7:21 am
Here is a link to Dr. Tolazzi's yahoo group.  Check out the photos section, there isn't much there but he did a facelift on one lady that is one of the best I have ever viewed in photos.

Also his office is in the same building as Dr. M.

Michele

ETA: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/DrAndreTolazzi/
Marleymeluv
on 8/5/11 6:32 am - Hamilton, Canada
Thanks everyone!!!! Much appreciated.

Recent Topics