2 yr anniversary!

lk1970
on 8/4/11 11:18 am
Hey you! Thanks!
I envy your muscle tone!
Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/11 11:15 am
 What an inspirational post!  DS has served you well, Lisa!  You've been so forthright with your DS journey and your plastics.  That has helped so many!  Keep livin' life to the fullest!  
lk1970
on 8/4/11 11:22 am
Dr Steve,
I thank you for your kind words, but I believe I've followed your foot steps! You have paid it forward and inspired many! Thank you for everything you bring to the board!

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Renee2007
on 8/5/11 12:11 am - Central, FL
 Love the update! You have been fun to watch as you went through the DS and then the plastics journey. You are very inspirational to many people. You look fantastic! Congrats, Lisa!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

lk1970
on 8/5/11 12:48 am
Renee... thank you! You've been an inspiration and cheerleader through my journey, for that I thank you!
Hugs,
Lisa

amccu18007
on 8/5/11 1:30 am - Newark, DE
Lisa, you have rocked your ds! You deserve all the happiness that comes your way. Congrats!
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

lk1970
on 8/5/11 1:36 am
Thank you Amanda! Right back at ya!

Recent Topics