2 yr anniversary!

lk1970
on 8/4/11 3:34 am
Thank you so much Wendy!

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

teachmid
on 8/4/11 2:55 am - OKC, OK
What a great post!!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

lk1970
on 8/4/11 3:34 am
Thanks Gail! You are always so kind!

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Janine P.
on 8/4/11 3:52 am - Long Island, NY
Wow Lisa - just Wow.  You're done an amazing job.  Congratulations!!

Janine   Me on Youtube 

lk1970
on 8/4/11 4:14 am
Thanks honey!!!

Lisa

Chris U.
on 8/4/11 4:07 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Lisa, it goes without saying that you have not only been an inspiration to so many on this board, but to all of us in MIDS. Think of all the things you can do now that you wouldn't have  considered doing before your DS. Life is great and your living it to it's fullest, and that in itself is an example to anyone who's considering the surgery, and what it can do for those who have little hope after years of living with morbid obesity. Like you, I'm so grateful for my DS and to Dr Kemmeter for his skills.

Congrats...couldn't have happened to a nicer person. It's been a heck of a year for both of us with our plastics and recoveries, but it's been well worth it. I'll see you soon,

Chris
lk1970
on 8/4/11 4:16 am
Chris, you are so kind and you are one of the people that I'm so glad I've met on this journey! Can't wait to see you again!

Hugs,
Lisa

MarciRenee
on 8/4/11 4:14 am - IA
Baby Girl!  WOW.  I mean really, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize that we were so close to be switch sisters!  I just had my 2 year too!!

You have totally and wonderfully rocked the hell outta your DS!  Your smile, body, and attitude are all totally the cat's meow!!

I am so proud of you sweet lady!  I am only jealous of your boobies!! I hope that at some point I will be able to have some real plastics done!

You look AMAZING!!
Marci       
lk1970
on 8/4/11 4:17 am
My Dear Sweet Marci!
No wonder we get along, we are like sisters! I thank you for your kind words and right back at ya!
Hugs!
Lisa

elixir
on 8/4/11 4:32 am - MI
You are just amazing, Lisa. Beautiful inside and out.

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

Recent Topics