I Met Dr Keshishian Today

kathie09
on 8/3/11 5:23 pm - not available
I can't believe this is really happening! I met with Dr Keshishian today for the first time for my preop appointment. He is amazing!! All of the reports I read about his knowledge, his kindness and his humor were spot on. He seems to be all that we dream a surgeon should be. My husband accompanied me on the visit and he was equally impressed (which is a hard thing to do)

I have a day full of fun planned with my kids and sweetheart tomorrow, and then I am on my way to join you. I am having surgery on friday afternoon. Any swinging pets, prayers, good vibes are appreciated.

Maria (fade2Pink) is my angel. I'm sure she will keep you updated.

Sooooo excited. Can't believe that it is almost here. What a miracle!!!
kathie09
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 5:27 pm - San Jose, CA
I will be thinking of you as you become my switch sister, 8 years later!  Remember to walk, sip, and take the pain meds!  And that the first month or so will probably suck, but then it gets SO much better.
teachmid
on 8/3/11 10:01 pm - OKC, OK
He's great, isn't he? We are so fortunate to have him as our surgeon. Have fun today and best wishes for your surgery tomorrow.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

beemerbeeper
on 8/4/11 1:30 am - AL
Good for you!!!  I'll put the dogs in motion on Friday.

~Becky

Blank Out
on 8/4/11 1:41 am
 Excited and happy for you!  Congrats on picking a fine surgeon!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

MomToTeens
on 8/4/11 8:17 am - OH
He's wonderful!  Best of luck tomorrow, and I'll be thinking of you.  I'm 2 1/2 weeks out with a revision with Dr. K.  He's awesome!

Susan
RNY:  05/24/2005     SW:  270, lowest:  190,  Back up to:  230
Revision to DS:  07/24/2011  SW:230/CW:181/GW:140

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"
Will Rogers

Recent Topics