OT- Lucky brand jeans

amccu18007
on 8/2/11 7:33 am - Newark, DE
 Does anyone have a pair of these? If so, how do they run? I know that online they have different styles, does anyone have any recommendations? I would like to buy one really nice pair of jeans that make me feel super sexy. If you have any other suggestions, I would love them! Sorry that this is posted here but I know that you guys understand where I am coming from...lol. Thanks in advance.
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

Tassia
on 8/2/11 9:20 am
 I have a pair-but they were hand me downs and were always big on me. They're a 10, I'm in a 4 or 6, tops.  

I *do* love the way they fit and make my butt look, though--can't afford to even go try on a pair in my actual size..lol
*   Take 1 DS, add a little p90x and stir :)
5' 3"  HW 293/SW 253/Goal 130/CW 128

newyorkbitch
on 8/2/11 9:24 am, edited 8/2/11 9:28 am
I have two pairs (2 different styles of Lucky) and I like the fit - but even between styles the fit varies.  You have to try them on and see if they work on you.  The two pairs I have fit me slighty differently.

But I also have to say that my sexiest jeans are from the Gap.  I don't remember which style they are, I think they're low rise boot cut,   but they fit like a glove.

It's all about the fit on your specific shape.

Oh another thing about the Lucky jeans....they stretch out really fast when you put them on after the laundry.  They get loose and a little floppy looking too fast I think. 

amccu18007
on 8/2/11 10:52 am - Newark, DE
Thanks for the input. I will go try them on and check out the gap too. Thanks! Anyone have any other suggestions for me to look at?
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

Kayla B.
on 8/2/11 11:09 am - Austin, TX
Never buy jeans online.  The fit is too variable to do so.

For instance, the Gap jeans aren't tight enough in my rear-area and just generally look unflattering on me.  Yet, obviously, they look great on other folks.

I like Lucky brand jeans, but being that they generally run over $100, I tend to like the BKE brand at The Buckle better.  They are generally younger-styled (a plus for me), and they do free alterations to length, and cost about $30 less.  Plus, I don't know if it's just me or not, but the workers there are always so happy to help me and are constantly bringing me a steady stream of jeans in my size to try.  I always get a slim fit bootcut or slim fit flare.  slim fit works for me because I have no ass, so it caters to someone that is not very bootylicious.

I have been trying for two years to find a really classic dark wash straight leg jean and I still haven't found them :(
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
newyorkbitch
on 8/2/11 11:11 am
The Gap makes different cuts/styles....some work on me, some don't...
Kayla B.
on 8/2/11 11:15 am - Austin, TX
I am genetically buttless and generally most jeans I try on give my baggy booty syndrome! 

For every, say, 30 pairs of jeans I try on, usually one pair looks alright.  LOL.  And hopefully that one pair is a long length and not regular!
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/11 11:19 am
Oh, try on some True Religion jeans!  I want to splurge on a pair if I make it to goal, if they look good on me and if I can come up with the $.  It's a hot brand, Lucky is too.  I've seen some Lucky jeans in Ross occasionally, so you might be able to find a good deal on them there.  When I was only a little overweight about 5 years ago I had a Lucky top that I liked.  I can't wait til I can wear sexy jeans again!  Definitely try on the jeans first though, have fun with it!
strawberry28
on 8/2/11 11:26 am, edited 8/2/11 11:27 am - somewhere, MD
I was just wearing my lucky jeans today. I really like the classic. I wear size 4 in them, which is the same size as most of my jeans. I am 5'6" and 143 pounds. I love the fit. Very comfy. Hope this helps

Also if you have a flatter shape rock revival and miss me jeans fit great too. They are sold at Buckle
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

Blob_on_the_Beach
on 8/2/11 12:51 pm - On a pedestal, TX
I have quite a few different brands of jeans: True Religion, Paige Premium Denim, Rich & Skinny, Arizona Favorite Bootcut (JC Penneys), Seven for All Mankind. My favorite by far are the Seven for All Mankind, definitely worth the money! My second favs are my Arizonas from Penney's and they are the cheapest jeans I have. I have several different styles in the Seven's and they all fit differently so be sure and try them all on and buy a little tight, they stretch after about a hour.

Recent Topics