Getting my DS!!

dgb123
on 8/2/11 6:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Dawn - I'm sure I speak for many when I say we are so glad you were open to what you were being told.  There are many times this forum gives equally strong advice to others and their response is to ignore us and "go away" - undoubtedly to make the wrong decision.

I only just read Larissa's blog today and am extremely humbled that I am so, SO fortunate to have great insurance and a great job.  Not everyone is in my shoes and I realize that.

You are always welcome here.  Don't hesitate to ask questions here.  You may not like the tone of the responses, but look past that and just listen to what is being said.

I have been both the VSG (because my surgeon was unable to perform the "switch" part once he "got in there") and the DS, and started researching the DS over 10 years ago.  I will try to answer what questions I can.

Best to you-

Donna

nightowl
on 8/2/11 1:44 pm - Topeka, KS
I am so relieved you have changed your mind!
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/2/11 5:03 am - Tuvalu
Hammer Head
teachmid
on 8/2/11 6:07 am - OKC, OK
Hijack: good to hear from you, Larissa.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

April M.
on 8/2/11 2:18 pm - MI
Thank God you are a smart enough woman to listen to those that would help you.... I feel so relieved knowing that you are contacting other vetted surgeons. Welcome to OH, and I am happy that we could help you... and you let us! Please, ask away with the questions and get the answers you need, and feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

Recent Topics