Ass issues....yikes...tmi

kjfras
on 8/1/11 9:50 am - North Lauderdale, FL
Thanks for the great ideas! I'm desperate for anything at this point. The morning is worse and sometimes in the evening if I have a BM then the pain starts again.

I'll try the fiber supplement. Anything to bulk up I guess. And you are so right about tomato sauces...holy geez...my ass burns like no tomorrow after I eat any type of it. I never knew acid existed in so many things!

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

Naked_Lizard
on 8/1/11 3:08 am - West Haven, UT
I also have 'burney butt'I hate it, we are going camping this weekend and I'm so not looking forward to it, but then I DIS-LIKE camping in the frist place I go because of the fam.
BUT I have also been told to make it so the boo is not so fluffy, flax seed, I started tryihg this and I'll let you know how it goes. I am going to have to try the acid reducre and the wipes. I soo feel your pain. Thanks for posting this.
Toni
HW/298 ~ SW/285 ~ CW/161~ GW/140
OnederLand & Century Club - 11/29/2010

kjfras
on 8/1/11 9:46 am - North Lauderdale, FL
I'm sorry to hear you are going thru the same thing. It sucks!!!

I can't imagine going camping...I'd be a total *****! I hope you have fun tho.

Let me know how me know how the flaxseeds work for you.

Good luck Hun and I hope you get some relief soon!

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

Jade ..
on 8/1/11 12:34 pm - GA
 You've gotten a lot of good advice, but wanted to add my .02.  Please please make an appt with a colorectal guy.  Call your gyno or your PCP if you need a referral.  I asked for both and then researched the one I wanted to go with.  

My doctor told me to waaay up my water intake.  150 ounces a day, which is nearly impossible for me but I've tried.  He prescribed me nitroglycerine cream to apply four times a day.  this has been a HUGE help.  Fiber does the opposite for me, it binds me up and makes it harder for me to go so I stick with upping my fat (but I have constipation issues).  I keep a little pouch of Tucks travel wipes with me, and then my cream.  Sooo right there with you on the pain and burning after a bm.  it sucks the big one and really has messed with me the last few months.  Unfortunately my doc has said I will need to have surgery once the baby is born so I'm not quite looking forward to that but it is what it is.  But seriously, I would make an appt before things progress.

Hope it gets better for you!  
HW 299 *~* SW 279 *~* CW 157 *~* GW 145 *~* My Blog 

just jenni
on 8/1/11 4:39 pm - Gateway to the Redwoods, CA
I too feel your pain. I also use Cottonelle toilet paper only. And when I'm having trouble going because of the pain, I soak some toilet paper with warm water and (I know this is gonna sound so weird and gross but it works for me) and rub you know where with it. I get the paper really soaking wet. Hopefully your toilet is by a sink. This seems to relax me and help with the BM. I also soak in a warm bath a couple times a day when I have bad flare ups.

Good luck! This has been my only problem. It's soooo painful.

open DS 8/30/05
312/182/160

Recent Topics