Top five things I'm doing after the weight is off

butercup
on 7/30/11 3:11 am - Kennewick, WA
That is a very adventurous list sister!
orangecrushed
on 7/30/11 2:17 am - Triad, NC
It's always nice to have goals and things to look forward to!  It's nice to see a vet say that these things will someday be our new normal!!!  I cannot wait. :)

1- Run a 5k
2- Go kayaking
3- Get into biking/hiking
4- Re-visit Disney/Universal and be able to walk around without tiring easily, and to ride the rides (and hopefully be able to handle a sip of Butterbeer without horrible side effects!!)
5- No longer have fear of doing anything simply because of my weight, be it shopping in certain stores, fitting into booths, airplane seat belts, social situations.

My list is much longer, but these are the top ones!

Nic
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

butercup
on 7/30/11 3:13 am - Kennewick, WA
#5 is no joke!  I can't wait.
Twi light
on 7/30/11 2:58 am - NY
1. take up running
2. Fit into ski boots ...and go skiing.  (even though this may not happen as my slightly overweight DH was not able to fit into ski boots either due to his super calves)
3. Knee high boots (again may not happen)
4. lean to ride a bycicle. (YES I SAID LEARN, i never rode a bike)
5. water sports (get your head out of the gutter, i mean in the ocean)
6. Scuba dive
7. shop in Bebe..
8. Wear a dress , a tight bandage dress with ****astic heels.
9. XXX things i dont want to share as i dont know how moderated this board is.

there is more but these were at the top of my head.

butercup
on 7/30/11 3:16 am - Kennewick, WA
tigerjen77
on 7/30/11 3:08 am, edited 7/30/11 3:09 am
My list is long but my number one is to be able to take my kids to the park and PLAY with them. Not just sit on the bench but actually swing with them. Go down the slides with them. Chase them. 

I can't wait to be able to keep up with them.

DS done on 7-20-2011
HW: 259.4
  SW: 256:  CWGW: 155lbs

butercup
on 7/30/11 3:17 am - Kennewick, WA
I'm so happy that you'll be able to do that.  I wasn't capable of doing that with my kids and I regret it.
Elizabeth N.
on 7/30/11 3:14 am - Burlington County, NJ
My main thing was to be able to return to Montana :-). If you haven't read it, the story of the grand return is on my profile in summer of 2009. The only thing I haven't done yet is get back on a horse. Didn't get around to it last summer and am hoping to do so this summer.

butercup
on 7/30/11 3:21 am - Kennewick, WA
I will have to read it for sure.  I love riding horses.  When I was young I'd occasionally get to, but not as much as I would've liked.  One of my big goals is to have my own horse someday.  Also I want to take a family vacation to Montana and go to a dude ranch.  That just sounds like heaven.
scoob
on 7/30/11 6:25 am - Somerset, KY
1)Under 300lbs, that was my biggie!
2)Fit in clothes I LIKE
3)Wear heels
4)Walk down steps the correct way instead of side ways
5) Weigh less then my husband
6)Cross my legs, BTW I sit this way all the time now. Pre op I always had the urge to throw my right leg over my left but it wasn't gonna happen!!
7)Take a good Family Pic!
8)Ride motorcycle with DH!!
9)Ride amusement park rides. HUm... went to the fair and rode the hand glider.. that counts damnit!! I fit with room to spare!
10) Play with my kids- They LOVE my DS almost as much as I do!!!

11) MANY MANY MORE!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Recent Topics