OT-Busy Busy Busy!

determineddanni
on 7/29/11 12:33 am

So I handed in my ‘almost’ completed paperwork to my surgeon’s office (Dr. Steven Simper in SLC, UT). So now I only have left my psychological exam and to finish up with 2 more months of supervised weight loss. My stress on my DS is very minimal at this point but… I have been busy busy busy! I had family from London stay with us, I have more family coming this weekend, and I am doing a lot of overtime at work.

Due to so many doctor appointments my annual leave and sick leave are in shambles! I have a federal job and right now federal government has no money lol … you all know that haha So they are putting a hold on hiring and on overtime and comp time (which is time you can accumulate and use at other times) I was really stressing about taking time off for surgery and not having enough leave to support my husband and I. I can’t imagine forking out money for surgery and staying home for 3 weeks without pay….. So 2 wks ago my boss got ‘only our department’ comp time!!! This means I can work longer hours and accumulate hours to use towards my surgery. I was so blissfully happy when I heard that! So I have been working extra long hours and working 6 days a week trying to get enough hours accumulated before surgery. I just hope I don’t run myself ragged. I am trying not to stress but it’s so hard. I can’t wait for my schedule to become quite again haha…. Gosh wouldn’t that be nice!

It was nice venting that! Lol get some weight off my chest.

Recent Topics