I Need Diana Cox & Kirmy!!!!

adkmtngirl
on 8/3/11 5:14 am - Brant Lake, NY
 To please get together and write a book about what living with the DS is really like!!! Between the two of them they could inform ANYBODY about this surgery. I love reading both of their posts, Diana's are so informative and she deals out tough love when we need it, and Kirmy could totally write the humorous side of it. (Not that I doubt Diana has a sense of humor, I'm sure she does). 

So, what do you think ladies, can you write the 'Ultimate Life Guide To Having The DS"?
Kristina

kirmy
on 8/3/11 5:35 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Only if Diana makes me Lox and talks Jewish to me! 

I promise not to eat bagels and gas her out of the house.

We can get drunk and try to bend frying pans with our bare hands like Vladamir Putin...BLEEERK!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
adkmtngirl
on 8/3/11 5:50 am - Brant Lake, NY
 Please, we don't want them looking (or thinking they want too) like Vladamir Putin! 
Kristina

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 6:08 am - San Jose, CA
Bubbelah, I'd gladly feed you lox AND bagels, with a schmere - and let (make) you sleep in the pool house.  We can both be chazers in peace.

Putin can keep his ripply kischkes - I like being zaftig.  And frying pans shouldn't be bent - they should be put to good use making latkes.

And I'm afraid we would only make bupkes on the book.

(I'm running out of the minuscule amount of Yiddish I know ...)

Off for my annual mole patrol, and third attempt to permanently remove a verruca at the nape of my neck - do you suppose if he excises enough skin at the back, it will tighten the front??
kirmy
on 8/3/11 6:15 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...you called me Bubbelah!  Bwah haaa I am made up!

Look just wind that verruca around a paper clip and you'll instantly have a neck lift !  As for Putin I'm not convinced he isn't actually a shaved mere-cat.  He is a vile, tacky we beast.

I only do pool houses if they come with Jesus the hot Latino pool boy!

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 8:43 am
O.M.G. I sooooooooo am with you on the hot and yummy looking pool boy. I'm an equal opportunity pool boy admirer and will take any nationality as long as he has some sort of exotic accent that can whisper sexy nothings to me (redneck southern doesn't count, sorry).

Hugs,
Ratkity
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 9:22 am - San Jose, CA
Back from the verruca excision* - still numb, all is good.  For now.

So, for the hot Latino pool boy, I'm sure my son-in-law can be enticed to come over, take his shirt off to show you his soccer-toned body, and fawn all over you.  He is an ass-grabber though - I hope you can stand it!  (That's what they do in his hilarious, warped family - the pic of him and his mother at the wedding dancing the mother-son dance shows the two of them grabbing each other's asses.)  Damn, the only pic I have of him available at the moment is with his 100 year old grandmother at the wedding (4 years ago, and she's still alive!) - I think maybe he is grabbing her ass in the pic:
Mama Sarita singing at the wedding
My daughter wouldn't mind sharing a bit of his wonderfulness, I'm sure!

*(Weird thing - there was a dumpy looking older woman in the waiting room at the dermatologist who appeared to be staring at me, and then I think she took a pic of me with her phone while I made my appointment to get the stitches out!  I was in a sleeveless racerback tank top and spandex shorts, befitting my yearly exam and the need to wear something with no collar and easy to get off over my head after the surgical dressing was applied, but I must have really impressed her with my 195 lb magnificence!  10 lbs of regain down, 25 to go!  [I wonder what she is going to do with that pic??  Whatever it is, I hope it gets her off!])
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 11:12 am - San Jose, CA
Oooh oooh, SIL came over to talk to DH about some construction thing -- let's see if I can get him to pose shirtless!
kirmy
on 8/3/11 8:52 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Some random just tooks pics of you in spandex....Jeeesus I'd follow her home and set fire to her letter box!!!

I can happliy entertain the son in law but he'll need to aim lower if he wants to grab my sagggy arse!

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 11:33 am - San Jose, CA
OK, as promised - one hot Latino pool boy at your service!  (His name isn't Jesus, but for a price, you can call him anything!)

(Please ignore the new master bedroom door and window with sticker still attached; the drop cloth currently functioning as a curtain for both, that the framing isn't painted, and the new concrete step that was poured yesterday that doesn't yet match the rest of the deck.  And I love my firepit table, but that's not where it is going to live once the center courtyard is no longer occupied by a construction tent.)
Recent Topics