Brok's Pizza . . . Amazing

DivaJojo
on 6/4/11 6:32 am - Atlanta, GA
OMG. . . I just made for the first time and am trying to wait for it tool a moment. I put sauteed onion and peppers, some pepperoni and shrimp. Can't wait. Had no pizza sauce, but put thin layer of Prego garden sauce. Guess I shoulda waited to taste before posting, but I'll let you know.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

teachmid
on 6/4/11 6:56 am - OKC, OK
I've used an small amount of spaghetti sause and mushrooms and pepperoni. DH and I both love it.!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

DivaJojo
on 6/4/11 7:23 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay, I will never order pizza again. Well, almost never. Once I learn from my mistakes and tweak with the seasonings I love. . . then I will prob'ly never order again. This was great. Don't omit the parchment paper like I did. Foil and Pam are not enough. This was just scrumptious. Won't even add pepperoni next time. . . shrimp were great and less sodium. I'm thinking of all the possibilities. Thanks for a great recipe!!!

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

kathy215
on 6/4/11 9:46 am
The pizza is to die for.. Glad you loved it.. I agree I don't miss regular pizza when I eat that, The only problem is it gives me major major gas, so I haven't had it in weeks. Only 2 things bother me so far and it's the pizza and cucumbers.   I will only eat those when I know I will be home for hours.  LOL

Take Care
Kathy
Most Active
15 years post surgery
jopringle · 1 replies · 66 views