Bean...and other Dr. Elariny patients...

Elizabeth N.
on 5/1/11 11:04 am - Burlington County, NJ
Bean, this is a good time for you to remember that you have been told a whole bunch of times what long memories people have here. We remember exactly how you **** all over Dr. Elariny after your surgery when you were in pain and not getting the kind of attention you thought you should be getting, and how you then rewrote your history and deleted your posts. You are not enhancing your believability quotient one tiny bit with this kind of post.

Kimberly is throwing far less of a tantrum than you did.
P. Poster
on 5/1/11 11:23 am
 Each situation is different EN.  The difference HERE is that Dr. E HAS addressed her pain issues, multiple times and extensively.  And, it turns out, her issues have NOTHING to do with her DS, Dr. E or anything else related.  Yet, she wants to come here and lament about how awful a Dr he is, and how negligent he is, over MEDICAL RECORDS.  Which is something Dr. E has no real control over and is not something he handles.  This also doesn't address anything that has gone on behind the scenes, that you, this forum and even Dr. E are not aware of- that *I* am.  

This has NOTHING to do with the issues I encountered postoperatively, and is, in many regards, quite different.  My issues were with a fellow at Dr. E's practice, one that is no longer there I might add, not with Dr. E specifically.  Please don't get it twisted.  I never said the office was stellar, or the aftercare pristine.  What I HAVE said on this thread is that her issues have been addressed appropriately, that she has had more than enough option (whether taken or not) for face time with Dr. E and to obtain the information she is seeking, and that there is NO WAY correct requests placed to the right parties for records would be denied.
KimberlyHeidi
on 5/1/11 11:55 am - VA
How has he addressed my pain issues multiple times and extensively? He opened my up and told my husband he removed some endo and drained some cysts. He did not talk to me except once on the phone where he told me Fairfax was not supposed to have discharged me and that was it besides the very brief time before surgery when he told me he was going to do exploratory lap and EGD. 

I am not sitting here commenting on him being a bad Dr at all. I have NEVER once said that. I have said that myself and many of my Drs have been trying to get my original surgery report for 5 months now and my surgery report from 2 weeks ago. I have signed all the proper forms and no one has gotten them yet. For that I am blaming his staff and Fairfax Hospital if he is not aware of the issue going on. 

Also what on earth are you aware of that the forum and Dr E arent aware of? I have met you a total of 1 time after surgery and briefly spoken to you on here. You act like you know me and that I have some kind of deep dark secrets but I have no clue what you are talking about. 
P. Poster
on 5/1/11 11:59 am
 Yeah, our conversations have been "brief"...  Come on Kim.  Really?  I spent countless hours talking to you before your surgery and after.   Do I need to pull up and post the string ofmessages, emails, ect?  
KimberlyHeidi
on 5/1/11 1:06 pm - VA
We spoke often before surgery and you came to see me at the hospital. I know we had a few conversations after surgery on here and via email, but I dont remember telling you any deep dark secrets that would make anything I am saying off the charts here. I asked a few times if you were free or going to be around Dr E's office when I was going to be up there to see if you wanted to meet. 
Jolly Rancher
on 5/2/11 10:02 am
Yeah, post her convos and PMs to you....way to go, girl. Unbelievable to even threaten something like that.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Elizabeth N.
on 5/2/11 1:27 pm - Burlington County, NJ
You're threatening to post messages and emails over THIS? You just back the **** DOWN. WAY down.
strawberry28
on 5/2/11 12:02 pm - somewhere, MD
I really hope you get to the bottom of these issues your are having.  Please make a formal request of your records (be specific in your request of what documents you want as some may be in your file in his office and some the hospital may have) and submit it in qriting to his office by mail and certified.  Address it to Dr. E (screw his staff they don't have **** to do with this.

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/index.html

See this link to read about your rights etc.

I had to write a request to a doctor before, and made sure they knew I was expecting my response by a certain date.  Be sure to inquire as to how much you need to pay them for the records as well, as you need to pay before you expect to get the records.

Hope this helps.

Get well
Hugs
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

Elizabeth N.
on 5/1/11 12:01 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Uh huh. I'm twisting nothing. You are rewriting history. You are also claiming to be a fly on the wall of Kimberly's experience when you were not there. If anyone had pulled the **** you're pulling when you were convinced you were dying, you would have thrown (and did throw) truly legendary idiotic tantrums. So take a chill pill and stop assuming you KNOW things you cannot possibly know.
MsBatt
on 5/1/11 1:44 pm
I got to tell you, Bean, that to many of us *****member your reaction when YOU were in pain---well, you have no room to criticize Kimberly.