Bean...and other Dr. Elariny patients...

P. Poster
on 5/1/11 12:26 pm
 That can still be pain from ovary, uterus, ect...  Abd pain tends to refer, present and radiate to other locations.
KimberlyHeidi
on 5/1/11 12:50 pm - VA
 I have pain above my belly button somewhere I have never had pain before a month or so ago. I was told it was a hernia from the port site by the surgical resident at Fairfax. Then I was told they couldnt feel the hernia and it could be just my muscles seperating but that they did not see a hernia in surgery. 

This pain is totally different from any kind of pelvic pain I have ever had. I have spoke with my GYN and she said it would be extremely rare for me to be having pain there caused by endo or cysts. All of the Drs I have asked seem to agree with that too unless he removed endo from that location and that is not what he told my husband. 

I was told tonight by a bariatric surgeon on call who came to see me that it sounds like it could be an ulcer or something else relating to surgery that only an EGD can reveal and he was happy that I had one scheduled for Wed and told me try and have it moved up if possible. 

No one seems to think this pain that I am having has to do with what Dr E found. My husband did ask Dr E and he even said he did not think that I would have upper abdominal pain with what he found. 
newyorkbitch
on 5/1/11 12:57 pm
Get the endoscopy,  see what it shows - and get a copy of the report!    File a complaint with HHS about not obtaining your records.

That's the whole story right now.

newyorkbitch
on 5/1/11 8:31 am
But no matter what the peripheral issues are,  she has the right to her medical records.  It's the law.
P. Poster
on 5/1/11 9:33 am
 And I am sure, that if requested properly, from the right person, she could/would have them...  You can't get honey from flies, you still have to go to the right source.  Begging, asking and re-faxing the same request still won't turn them into bees.  As I said, I have never, ever, ever had an issue getting ANY documentation from Dr. E's office, OR the hospitals he practices at.  Ask the proper channels, with the proper clearances (a release from the patient), at the proper time, and voila, like magic, records appear.  I find this extremely hard to buy, and based on the OP history, believe hysteria and exaggeration are involved.  Dr. E, his staff & the various hospitals aren't stupid, they know the law and the possible repercussions if not followed...  Really.
newyorkbitch
on 5/1/11 10:04 am
Why do you think they have not sent her the records then?    Or to her physicians who have requsted them?
P. Poster
on 5/1/11 10:13 am
 They may not have the proper release, the request may be going to the wrong department, the information being requested may have the wrong identifiers...  It could be a MILLION things.  Seriously, think about this...  She has been to at LEAST 3 different locations for these issues where Dr. E practices (his office and the two hospitals he practices at).  The two hospitals he practices at are NATIONWIDE leaders in medicine, and VERY much in the public eye.  You mean to tell me, ALL THREE places are, for some devious reason, withholding her records, when they ALL know the legal fall out of doing so?  I think not.  These hospitals alone wouldn't do that, not for the biggest surgical **** up on the planet (hypothetically), no matter WHO the Dr was.  Come on, don't be daft.  

I'll also throw out that I know the OP moreso than anyone I've seen post to her threads.  Have any of you spent the last year working with her?  Have any of you spoken with her via phone, email?  Any of you been to see her?  No?  Ok then.  STFU.
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/11 10:46 am
Jesus! You need a xanax?

People are just trying to understand what is going on here.

I seem to remember someone else *****ing about the "standard of care" she was getting because she was in a lot of pain and confused but all those posts were deleted.  Do you think Kimberly might be going through the same thing?

Ms. Cal Culator
on 5/1/11 11:01 am - Tuvalu
On May 1, 2011 at 5:46 PM Pacific Time, m h wrote:
Jesus! You need a xanax?

I seem to remember someone else *****ing about the "standard of care" she was getting because she was in a lot of pain and confused but all those posts were deleted.  Do you think Kimberly might be going through the same thing?

I think your mistaken...THAT patient was critically ill AND a "health care professional" (whatever the hell THAT means these days) and KNEW how sick she was and probably died within hours of those posts...and deletions.
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/11 11:25 am
On May 1, 2011 at 6:01 PM Pacific Time, Ms. Cal Culator wrote:
On May 1, 2011 at 5:46 PM Pacific Time, m h wrote:
Jesus! You need a xanax?

I think your mistaken...THAT patient was critically ill AND a "health care professional" (whatever the hell THAT means these days) and KNEW how sick she was and probably died within hours of those posts...and deletions.