Keep me in your prayers, having a rough time

feeder3565
on 4/15/11 5:47 am
Been in hospital sense Wednesday at 2 am. Have not been feeling good sense return form the cruise. Lost weight10 lbs. Pain in lower pelvic area. MRI showed a mass in the large colon. Can't get this anemia thing under control. Seeing  another hemo for a second opinion at 4 today. The hospital I was at is a joke. Getting a endo scope in the next few days.  No GI doctor at the hospital, not even on call. Have a apt. with Inman in 2 weeks, in the mean time may shop else where if I don't get the answers I need. Karen  

beemerbeeper
on 4/15/11 5:48 am - AL
Fight for the care you need.  And if you can't do it get your family to fight for you.

Swinging critters.  Keep us updated.

~Becky

LaShelle2
on 4/15/11 6:04 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Blank Out
on 4/15/11 6:05 am
 I am very sorry to read this.  I hope you get the answers you seek very soon!  Be well, and I wish you peace!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

pycca
on 4/15/11 6:06 am - Haslet, TX
Keeping you in my prayers and critters swinging too !!!

Hope they get this figured out for you !!! 

Deb

NoMore B.
on 4/15/11 6:11 am
Sorry Karen. No advice, but wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you
sweetdew
on 4/15/11 6:22 am - CA
Sending you much support, prayers and light during this time for a solution and recovery in feeling better SOON!
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

Victorious_one
on 4/15/11 6:22 am - South Central, PA
Oh, man, Karen!  Please keep us posted.
Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
Helen C.
on 4/15/11 6:55 am - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Praying for you and swinging the cat as well. I truly hope they find out what is wrong and that it will be a relatively easy fix. Keep us updated if you are able to.
teachmid
on 4/15/11 8:03 am - OKC, OK
Karen, sending prayers for good doctors, wisdom and healing plus swinging my 2 cats and a couple of birds for you. Keep us posted.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Recent Topics