Quickest block history!

Julie R.
on 4/9/11 9:58 am - Ludington, MI
 Oh.  My.  God.
I attempted to read her post from today aloud to my husband, and finally made him come to the computer to read it for himself.   I just couldn't give him the full effect.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Elizabeth N.
on 4/9/11 10:26 am - Burlington County, NJ
WHOA MAMA. Please, oh please, I hope writing skills do not equate with.....anything. Please.
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/11 9:40 am - San Jose, CA
Holy crap.  Between the colors, lack of literacy and obvious lack of knowledge about what surgery she has, I couldn't even bring myself to respond.  At least she won't be able to read this - unless she comes looking behind her block.  In which case, I hope she blesses me with a block too.

I have been blocked by so many people, most of whom I didn't notice or care that they blocked me, I don't know if I can enter the contest, but fortunately the same two whackjobs that have blocked Sue (the Sandy Vaj-ers) have blocked me as well.  But that was after a LONG history.

Bette B and Heidi are two of my other favorites to be blocked by.  Nobody needs to know anything either of them have to say.

I do enjoy when some of the DS finger-waggers (usually pre-ops or newbies) get their knickers in a twist and block me, and then, when they need some information I might have, they quietly unblock me and then ask me for help without so much as an apology.
MsBatt
on 4/9/11 10:06 am
Oh, I've been deservedly blocked by any number of people---it just floored me that I got blocked for such an inoffensive statement. I prefer to EARN my blocks. (*grin*)

Someone who's not blocked go tell her I said she's an ignorant **** 'kay?
gak
on 4/9/11 10:46 am
Revision on 06/21/13
MsBatt  ... Love this this comment !   

" I prefer to EARN my blocks. (*grin*) "

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

kat08
on 4/9/11 2:08 pm - Matthews, NC
OMGsh!  Really?!!  I smell a troll...or something.

It was all I could do not to post, laughing at her, in her thread about regaining 1 pound.  Are you SERIOUS?!!!
-Kathy
Have you had or are you going to have the DS and live in the Charlotte, NC area?  There is a DS meet up group near you!  PM me for details.
Julie R.
on 4/9/11 9:12 pm - Ludington, MI
 Sadly, unfortunately, tragically, I do not think this person is a troll.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Elizabeth N.
on 4/9/11 9:14 pm - Burlington County, NJ
She's not a troll. I wish she were.
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 2:48 am - Lancaster, OH
Nah, that smell isn't troll.  At least, if it were, it would be the first troll who had the "dualon switch".

Oh. Em. Gee.
Elizabeth N.
on 4/9/11 9:14 pm - Burlington County, NJ

You were just being a RUDE OLD PERSON, doncha know.

Very soon I shall start a thread wherein we can refine the concept of a DS IQ test. She would flunk.