Quickest block history!

Renee2007
on 4/9/11 5:53 am - Central, FL
 I think I'm better off being blocked. Her posts exhaust me and she's got a tottally different mindset than I have. I'm so glad that I don't have to feel punished and deprived to be successful with my surgery! I think she must get bored and figures she'll start a thread just to ruffle some feathers so she can add to her block list.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Elizabeth N.
on 4/9/11 8:11 am - Burlington County, NJ
That would be a typical Heidi whackjob comment.
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/11 5:50 am
I don't think she had a DS.  Her surgeon is not known for doing them and her profile says bypass. (what I read before my eyes exploded)

Maybe she doesn't know what she has??  dunno
MsBatt
on 4/9/11 5:52 am
That's what I was thinking, too, but she specifically said she was 'switched', and when I checked her surgeon's profile it SAYS he does the DS. Of course, we know that doesn't mean he actually does...
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/11 6:21 am
Elizabeth N.
on 4/9/11 8:10 am - Burlington County, NJ
Maybe she accidentally posted on the wrong forum.
Anna G.
on 4/9/11 9:11 am
I dunno. Her post said she "had the switch done", which is a weird thing for an RNY'er to say.

MsBatt
on 4/9/11 9:28 am
On a different topic entirely, EN---I think it's time to bump up your post about "Never had surgery before?" I just read a post on the MB from someone basically asking to read it. (*grin*)
Elizabeth N.
on 4/9/11 10:23 am - Burlington County, NJ
I can do that. Y'all come respond to me so we keep it up there for a while :-). I shall paste many lolcats.
lookthrshegos
on 4/9/11 9:28 am - Huntland, TN
In this post she says she got the Dualon Switch?????
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/4365240/HELP-ME/