Quickest block history!

MsBatt
on 4/10/11 12:27 am
Yep, that's me---RUDE OLD PERSON.

It's not just the DS that needs an IQ test. This one shouldn't have been allowed any WLS, or breeding priviledges.
AllieInOntario
on 4/9/11 11:59 pm
I don't know what scares me more about this one... that she actually had WLS... or that she was allowed to breed.  Scary **** 
Renee2007
on 4/10/11 12:16 am - Central, FL
 The scariest part is that her surgeon decided at the last minute to change her surgery from an RNY to what she has called the Dualon Switch and in another post she calls it the DC. How much do you think she actually knows about the surgery when she doesn't even know it's name? This is a nightmare! I am still not convinced that her surgeon actually performs the DS. I have never seen any patients of his with a DS.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/11 12:29 am
P. Poster
on 4/10/11 12:31 am, edited 4/10/11 12:33 am
 No, if you are blocked, you wouldn't see anything.  You can go back and delete your text, but the post would still show up, it would just say that the OP deleted the content.  I believe what has happened is her posts were reported to the OH admins, and THEY removed them.

ETA- I just went and checked it, and I can still see everything...
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/11 12:54 am, edited 4/10/11 1:02 am
MsBatt
on 4/10/11 12:32 am
Hummm...good question. I must do like the mongoose---run and find out. (*grin*)
MsBatt
on 4/10/11 12:45 am
Okay---for posterity, here's the thread in full: (I think y'all can fill in the *****s yourselves.)

SEXYBBW86
Mario Alberto Almanza-Reyes RNY (03/02/11) Member Since: 10/22/10
[Latest Posts]

hi every 1 i had the switch done march 2 i lost bout 40 pounds and then the weight just stop comeing off and to day at work i weighted my self and i gained a pound can any1 help me and what am i doing wrong?
Reply to This Post Quote Post

BethR311
Fort Wayne, IN
[Latest Posts]

I'm preop but this sounds normal to me.  Your body goes through "stalls" after surgery and a pound is jus****er weight.  Keep working your program, protein and water, and you will start losing again.  Don't weigh every day either, you will drive yourself nuts!

Think about it: you've lost 40 pounds in LESS THAN 40 days!  Your body has to pause sometimes to adjust.          

I want to live my life free of the ravages of type II diabetes!
Back to the top Reply to This Post Quote Post

SEXYBBW86
[Latest Posts]

ok thank you for ur kind words so as long as i eat heathly and drink lots of water and i will b ok and i had another question wat do u do wen u get craveings for junk food or fast food any ideas

Jennifer D.
Michel Gagner Duodenal Switch (04/27/11) Member Since: 06/08/08
[Latest Posts]

I agree that it may just be a stall but a good tool for you would be to post on "bites, vites and exercites". Others can help you keep track of your food/protein, water, vitamins and exercise.                              Jennifer 
  Thank you Cheri!

2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-April 27th, 2011

ChristyTal
Donovan Teel II Member Since: 09/28/09
[Latest Posts]

You are right on schedule.  Your body is healing.  Pretty much everyone stalls for a few weeks about a month out of surgery.  I did!!!!!!  You are doing fine  :-)!!!!!      

Fade2Pink
Salt Lake City, UT
Steven Simper Duodenal Switch (04/29/09) Member Since: 09/28/08
[Latest Posts]

These slow downs will happen from time to time, one thing that may help is to take your measurements and check them out when you aren't losing pounds...you could very well be losing inches.  Hang in there and good luck. ~Maria~  

HW/SW/CW/GW     290/278/152/160
ONEderland - 9/15/09 
Century Club - 11/17/09  

DSn NOT BSn
Joao Marchesini Duodenal Switch (05/23/06) Member Since: 12/05/10
[Latest Posts]

Hi,  Be sure to take your MEASUREMENTS.  At these times (stalls or weight gain), especially during the first couple of years, you will probably see LOST INCHES even though the pounds don't want to budge. 

Just relax and enjoy the ride. It's so much fun!
[IMG]                  SW 317/CW 170's
* WWW.DSFACTS.COM  
* Duodenal Switch Information Zone->
http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

* Dr. Hess' first DS patient 23 yrs ago->http://www.dshess.com/ (click Fir
st BSD/DS on left of web pg) 

* DS lap animation (ccp to browser)->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdks7Muv9LE&feature=related

* DS animation (ccp to browser)->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzchYqUETs&NR=1
* DS Forum->.http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/a,messageboard/board_id ,5357/

* Vitamins Source->
www.vitalady.com
Be the kind of woman that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says,"OH NO, She's Up!"

MsBatt
Florence, AL
Bill Anderson Duodenal Switch (12/11/03) Member Since: 08/19/03
[Latest Posts]

You might want to fix your profile---it says you had the RNY, not the DS.

Renee2007
Central, FL
William Peters Duodenal Switch (01/28/08) Member Since: 08/27/07
[Latest Posts]

Does her surgeon do the DS?
Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/145 GW/150

airbender
[Latest Posts]

you are doing nothing wrong (in reference to weight loss)  you have lost an incredible amount of weight, your body needs time to adjust, heal etc.  staying the same, gaining a lb or 2 in a certain amount of time, can be viewed as a stall or your body just needs time to adjust to all the changes....you are normal and we all hate when it happens

Seeking Healthy
Ara Keshishian Revision (10/14/10) Member Since: 06/24/10
[Latest Posts]

Ditto what everyone else posted.  Stalls are normal and your weight will fluctuate.  If you just had your surgery in March, I can't imagine you are eating a great deal just yet.  Try to stay off the scales.  They can lead to head games, especially for those of us who have/do suffer from obesity.  Did you have an RNY or a DS.  Your info under your name states "RNY".  

Revision from ERNY to DS 
SW 242    CW 116    GW 130

Elizabeth N.
Burlington County, NJ
William Peters Duodenal Switch (12/04/06) Member Since: 11/11/02
[Latest Posts]

Probably nothing at all. 40 pounds in 40 days?! WOWZERS. You will NOT keep up that rate of loss, and one pound is a pint of water. Relax.

I second the suggestion to spend more time here and talk more about what you are eating and doing. The feedback can be invaluable.

dvanhandel
North Wales, PA
Gintaras Antanavicius Duodenal Switch (05/24/10) Member Since: 03/27/09
[Latest Posts]

Did you have an RNY or a DS?      
HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/167  GW/135

Caprice
Lancaster, OH
Gilberto Ungson Duodenal Switch (10/15/07) Member Since: 03/23/06
[Latest Posts]

Well, her profile sort of indicates that she had the RNY.  Keeps referring to it as the bypass.

It's a difficult read, but I think that's what she's saying.

Caprice

Less is more...

beemerbeeper
AL
Dennis C. Smith Duodenal Switch (09/30/09) Member Since: 07/10/08
[Latest Posts]

Hi there.  I think you posted on the wrong forum by mistake.  There is a RnY forum where you can get advise more specific to the surgery you had.

Good luck with your weight loss.

~Becky HW 262 (3x) /SW 242.5/Goal Weight 140/Lowest Weight 139/Current Weight 145 (size FOUR!!!)
First annual DS cruise is in the books.  Dark Side Cruise Redux: July 15,2012.
Check us out on Facebook:www.facebook.com/home.php

SEXYBBW86
[Latest Posts]

just to let every1 one no i was getting the bypass  but my docter said he wanted to do the dc but i dont no how to change in on my pro. old people r so RUDE

e******grl
Hazem Elariny Duodenal Switch Member Since: 01/26/10
[Latest Posts]

This comment just alienated you from those "old people", and most of the people that would bother to help save your life on this forum.  From the sounds of it, you will NEED some serious help adjusting to your new life...  Do you know anything about what/how to eat, and what supplements you will need to take for the rest of your life?  Because whatever info on that your surgeon gave you, isn't correct.  Hell, if he actually gave you a DS, I'd be shocked.  Good luck!  "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got."Cheryl Crow 
                                       HW-301 SW-283 CW-173 GW- 165ish?

lookthrshegos
on 4/10/11 12:33 am - Huntland, TN
I can still see all the posts including msbatt. 
I thought I might get my first block.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Kathy

lookthrshegos
on 4/10/11 12:35 am - Huntland, TN
OOOO, I just re-read my post and wanted to clarify that I DO NOT want msbatt to block me!!! LOL
I thought the OP would give me my first blockeroo.
Kathy