If you could give newbies just ONE piece of advice

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/10 12:34 pm
Your toots and pewps smelled pre-op, they are going to smell post-op. It's why someone invented air freshener.
Jessyw
on 10/9/10 12:37 pm - polarbears&igloos, AK
- Hydration, hydration, hydration! Not only after surgery, but forever! It helps so much and makes me overall feel much better.
-Get to know your foods better, add more butter and ENJOY your food life! Food is my friend now, and I love it. 
-Give your body time, let it do its thing and love it for being able to make such a change, treat it well and live happily in it. 
-Understand that your role and responsibility is to eat right and take those vitamins! Its a small pay off for a happy and healthy life! 

-Jessy

Hello, my name is Jessica  I'm 20 and I got my DS!! check out my page. 

I love my DS!!!!   sw(535)/cw(220)/goal (?)
  Wanna learn about the DS? Come to the DS forum or check out these websites:
                  http://www.dsfacts.com/ OR http://www.duodenalswitch.com/
NancyBluEyes
on 10/10/10 12:32 am - SouthOfTheCities, MN
Oh my goodness Jess, you are so gorgeous in your avi! I haven't seen you in a long time. Woo-hoo!
Nancy  Remember what you deserve. Be good to you. Do good to you. 
5'11"    HW 419 / SW 382 / CW 205 / GW 180

lk1970
on 10/9/10 2:06 pm
be ready and open for anything during your DS journey!!

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Renee2007
on 10/9/10 2:19 pm - Central, FL
Have a positive attitude!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

happychick
on 10/9/10 2:53 pm - Canada

Give yourself ample time to recover from surgery.  It takes awhile!

Mickie

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/10 9:43 pm, edited 10/9/10 9:44 pm
Great thread Becky with oodles of wonderful advice. Mine is this, and it's freakin' killing me to not go beyond ONE tidbit of advice...

**** stinks, DS or not. You're not trying to bottle perfume or creating a fluffy bouquet of floating flower petals with butterflies circling over the porcelain, it's **** **** is odorous. **** smells. **** is ****ty. Everyone does it, everyone's **** stinks. So stop freaking out over your ****

The end.
beemerbeeper
on 10/10/10 7:43 am - AL
Eileen,

When the hell are we going to meet? I'm telling you we are BFFs who just haven't met yet.

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/10 11:53 pm
*lol* I'm telling ya! When's the next NC DS'ers hooking up? Only thing I have going on is I'm heading to Ohio in November for an early one year post op and to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I'd lovelovelove to meet my kindred spirit! xo
Elizabeth N.
on 10/9/10 11:07 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Please, pretty please, find something else besides the scale to use to measure your progress. The scale lies and enslaves you.