Plus Size Pill Holders?

~ Leelee ~
on 5/22/09 6:10 am, edited 5/22/09 6:10 am - CO
 I use this one in the large.  The compartments are deep and I like it because I can snap out each individual day and take it with me.

www.forgettingthepill.com/cgi-bin/ForgettingThePill/order.cgi

Photobucket
Lisa Height 5'10"  HW 335/SW 321/Dr GW 185/personal GW 165/CW 148.  150cm CC!
Dr's goal weight reached JUNE 2010! Presently healthy, active, size 4/6, & below "goal".

dogma2karma
on 5/22/09 10:42 am - Suburbia, CA
I wonder if I somehow got a smaller version of this?!? I have 4 of them and darn it!  They're still not big enough and some of the lids have ripped off.  Oh, they also arrived in an opaque white color so you have to open the compartment or shake to tell if they are full or empty cause you cant see into them. Glad they work for you.  For me, good thing they were cheap-ish cause I'm in the market for something new now.  Having to line the pills up in a certain order and orientation is a pain.
259.5/227.5/122/118
8.5 months post DSNormal BMI, woohoo!
Nopenname
on 5/22/09 6:34 am, edited 5/22/09 6:34 am - Tacoma, WA
I used this one (which is currently unavailable boo)

http://www.amazon.com/MED-SUN-Large-Medication-Planner/dp/B0011YJE4C/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1243024147&sr=1-44

I can get four giant calcium pills and two multivitamins and whatever other pills for that section I need in one slot. Plus the dividers pull out if that's your bag.

They whole lid on the individual days slides open but I put it in the bottom of my purse and swing my purse around for disregard of it being in there and I've not had it come open once.

I heard talk you could purchase this at Target for cheaper and no shipping but I've yet to see it at my local one.

I lucked out and had the pink version sent to me. I was extremely excited about that. XD

HW/ SW/ CW/ GW

453/380/160/165

I'm pretty sure bacon tastes as good as thin feels!
*Feel free to call me "Pen" or "Nic" I'll even answer to "hey you" *

kitkat24
on 5/22/09 7:37 am
I got a great one from Walmart!  It holds in one little cup:  2 Calcium Citrates, 1 aquadek, 3 Vit D and a Dry Vit A.  I'll see if there is alink.

Body by God; alterations by Buchwald.  I love Jesus.  I so so so appreciate my DS.

SofaKing Fat
on 5/22/09 8:21 am - East of Toronto, ON, Canada
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
I bought eight of these pill holders off eBay, they work great for me. I set them up every two months. Haven't miss a dosage yet. Easy to tell when you are low on an item before you run out.
SofaKING Fat 
Greg

Highest         Consult          Surgery       Current           Goal         Post Plastics Goal
 380 lbs        360.7 lbs       328.5 lbs     170.80 lbs     165.0lbs                151 lbs

Weight Updated Every Sunday  
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
PaulaToronto
on 5/22/09 8:21 am - Toronto, Canada
I purchased a really large one week at a time planner from a dollar store for a buck.  I'm going back to get more.  I purchased one as a gag gift for christmas but then realized it was more than perfect and can't beat the price.
ladydi1970
on 5/23/09 1:37 am - GA
OOOOO I got a SUPER SIZED one at Publix.  The Holders ared 1 5/8 x 2 3/8 and 1 1/8" deep.  It's huge!

If you need one, I'll be happy to ship one to ya!  ......For a PRICE!

Oh, and it's just Sun-Sat.....no evenings, mid day etc.

Diana   DS Revision from '99 RNY 
UHC Denied Jan'09/APPROVED Feb'09 
DS-SW287; CW/190 GW/152