My Life Was Left on the OR Table - One Year Ago

MarciRenee
on 5/20/09 5:44 am - IA
OMG!  Wow!  What a transformation!

Thank you so much for posting your thoughts, you are truly inspirational.  I appreciate reading your thoughts and insights!

Congrats on your wonderful and amazing success!
Marci       
Lori Black
on 5/20/09 5:45 am - , IN
Justin, Justin, Justin, Justin.  Holy crap, Justin.   I talk to people about you so much, about your success and the speed at which you have lost your weight.  It's really astonishing, people hardly believe me.  Just look at the picture of you!  WOWOWOW!!!!  Congrats, friend.  Simply amazing!!!!!!

xoxo,

Lori
ellesix
on 5/20/09 5:51 am
I officially declare today DS Day!!

Everyone has made such heartfelt and beautiful posts today. I am so happy for you, Justin. And I can't thank you enough for how you've added value to my own journey. I am glad I am able to share in this with you.

Happy Birthday, friend!

*big hugs* 

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/09 6:02 am - Cumberland, IN
JUSTIN!  you look amazing!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!  You are such an inspiration man!  That's incredible!  You look fantastic!
linda1814
on 5/20/09 6:04 am
 What a tremendous achievement.  So many inspiring stories on the board lately.  Best wishes for an incredible future for you.

My Macronutrient Breakdown

Daily Average for the Last 30 Days

Like this widget? Get your own at ObesityHelp.com

Margaret W.
on 5/20/09 6:25 am - TX
You are truly an inspiration!

Tabitha70
on 5/20/09 6:36 am
Add me to the list of those that are teary-eyed after reading your post!
Congratulations Justin!!  Your posts are always thoughtful, eloquent and inspirational.
You look and sound like you're doing great!  :-)

*************************************************************************************

RNY 11/00
with starting BMI of 57. Most lost was 52% EWL and BMI of 41.
Gained back every single pound.
Revision to DS 12/08 with starting BMI of 57 (again)
Over 3 years DS post-op, currently BMI of 26.3 
200lbs. gone as of 6/27/10 !!  I'm HALF of the old me as of 10/8/10 !! ONEderland 3/7/11 !!

LadyDi1970 and I are Angel buddies! 

Sahrramon
on 5/20/09 6:46 am - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations Justin.  What a great story and inspiration. 

Norma

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/09 7:02 am
Ladysweetthang
on 5/20/09 7:58 am - NJ
Congrats to you Justin. your before and afters are awesome. These are the post that we need to see more often. I'm happy to know or even be able to see yet another person exscape the grips of obesity.

Watch Hot Momma Drop it Like it's Hot..

Recent Topics