Things for newbies to consider, Spark People and pill organizers

KRWaters
on 4/21/09 1:37 am - Manteca, CA
I ordered mine through Amazon.com, called Medi-Chest, and paid $6.49 a piece, but the 4 bucks a piece sounds greant. Too bad I didn't find them. I had save the website that Tom posted a couple of months back. So nevertheless, they are ordered.

http://www.amazon.com/Medi-Chest-Organizer-Dispenser-Healthc are-Products/dp/B000LQGDDG/ref=pd_sim_hpc_5

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

levittown_loser
on 4/21/09 3:20 am - Levittown, PA
Stop them if you can ... they are NOT the ones I recommended.  They are the smaller ones by the same company.

Links up above of the ones I always post about.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

KRWaters
on 4/21/09 9:13 am - Manteca, CA
Oh gosh Tom, you are kidding. I knew I should have verified before I ordered. I know I saved the sight from one of your posts. Thanx for the info.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

Check out
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

KRWaters
on 4/21/09 9:38 am - Manteca, CA
Okay, I called Amazon and they told me it is a third party, company name HBA Zone, but they are closed already on the east coast I presume. So I checked out the l ink you put here and those are like $7.99 a piece. Is that the correct price now or is there somewhere I can get it cheaper? Thanx for your help.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

Check out

TaliTali
on 4/21/09 1:58 am - Sammamish, WA
I never liked Spark People -- too much stuff I never used. I purchased the FitDay PC software and created customs for all the stuff I ate. I tend to eat the same things so it worked out OK.

I like it and it works for my needs. I will need to find something new though since I'm switching to a mac and they don't have a mac version.

The pill boxes are good. I just did a refill on mine last night. They won't hold calcium though - not with anything else in the container but that's OK. I just keep a bottle at work and a bottle at home.

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

KRWaters
on 4/21/09 2:16 am - Manteca, CA
Tali, are those the same pill organizers that I said I ordered?. I had thought they would be big enough even with the 2 calciums 3 times a day. My old pill organizer does hold all of them and the calcium too.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

Check out

TaliTali
on 4/21/09 3:12 am - Sammamish, WA
I believe those are the ones I bought. I follow Vita-Lady's vitamin schedule with all the individual pills so each pill taking "session" is 4-6 pills and they all fit (minus the calcium) into the container.

Calcium is just so large that it needs its own holder.

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

Panda ..
on 4/21/09 2:15 am
TaliTali
on 4/21/09 3:23 am - Sammamish, WA
I pop out the individual sections of the organizer and it fits in my pocket or purse. It's not too huge.

I can then prepare a months worth at once and know when I'm supposed to take them. It also helps because if I run out I know when I need more pills.

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

Fade2Pink
on 4/21/09 5:38 am - Salt Lake City, UT
I've signed up for SparkPeople, Fitday and www.nutritiondata.com/ - I have only cursorily played around with each.  Spark is "prettier" and has some nice options, like message board, groups, etc.  I am addicted to OH though, so don't know that I would use those.  Fitday is pretty basic, which has it's pluses and minuses.  ND is OK, has a few more items I have searched for, but seems to have very similar results to the searches as fitday.

Will play more this weekend and choose one to stick with.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Recent Topics