I hate food.

MajorMom
on 12/9/08 6:49 am - VA
Go with it and drink the protein shakes. Some time down the road you'll probably get a craving for steak again. Just make sure it's not because you're low on iron.
--G

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Anna G.
on 12/9/08 6:57 am
I'll get my first post-op labs done the first week of January. Road trip to Atlanta!

ellesix
on 12/10/08 1:27 am
I wasn't informed of said trip!? ARGGH!

I am sorry you're feeling down about food. I feel like I can't get enough. I just really resent my intestines right now, so maybe that is the same thing? LOL

I hope you feel better. I have a protein list on my page that may help. But there is a good amount of meat listed on there.

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
Anna G.
on 12/10/08 1:38 am
I'm sorry!! Beat me with a Dreamfields noodle. The appt is on Jan 5, and we're planning to be there the weekend before on the 3rd and 4th, staying with my cousin again. You gonna be around that weekend?

ellesix
on 12/10/08 6:21 am
I am planning on going to DC but that is up in the air. It is either that wekend (returning ont he 5th) or the one following. :(

I will keep you posted. And I really hope you get to feeling on top soon.

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
Valerie G.
on 12/9/08 6:53 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Ricotta!!!!  28g in a cup of ricotta --hence the glory of the fluff. 

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Anna G.
on 12/9/08 6:59 am
28g in a cup??? I didn't realize that. I burned myself out on the Fluff because I ate it every day early out. Maybe it's time to revisit the Fluff!!

Valerie G.
on 12/9/08 7:01 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
You'll yield a little less when you add the milk, but change the flavors and add fruit for some variety.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Beam me up Scottie
on 12/9/08 7:13 am
Have you tried peanut butter protein balls? I haven't made them, but it's something like peanut butter, and protein powder, dipped in nuts and chilled.

Scott
Anna G.
on 12/9/08 7:15 am
Thanks Scott! That actually does sound like something that would go down pretty well. Is there a recipe out there somewhere?

Recent Topics