Recent Posts

dina L.
on 1/18/04 7:55 am - laurel, MD
Topic: RE: I AM SO EXCITED...
Hi just 2 days aafter me, I am so excted for you too
PrettyKitty
on 1/18/04 3:52 am - Detroit, MI
Topic: I AM SO EXCITED...
I am so HAPPY and EXCITED that I wanted to spread my GOOD NEWS to everyone. I HAVE MY SURGERY ON FEBRUARY 12, 2004. Now How Is That?!
PrettyKitty
on 1/18/04 3:48 am - Detroit, MI
Topic: RE: I got a DATE !!
"CONGRATULATIONS DINA" I am so happy for you I feel exactly like you I am scheduled for my surgery on FEBRUARY 12, 2004. Gosh isn't that so ?!! Alicia
dina L.
on 1/18/04 2:18 am - laurel, MD
Topic: RE: I got a DATE !!
Hi, Dr Kalan is my surgeon, and its going to be at Georgetown. How about you? This is such a great thing for me I really looking forward to it , I have been waiting a long time. How long did you wait. Well Congratulations!!
Carolyn A.
on 1/17/04 11:00 am - Washington DC, DC
Topic: RE: D.C. Area Support Groups?
I'm sceduled for surgery next month. I'm looking for a DC group also.
Valerie Renee
on 1/16/04 9:02 am - New York, NY
Topic: RE: Info. on Dr. Hazem A. Elariny
HI... I went to the intial meeting with Dr. Elariny and decided against using him because he had way to many patients and seemed impersonal and out of reach to his patients. I also wanted a doctor who has a personal relationship with God. I found a doctor who is at the top of the game and trains other doctors... Dr. Terence Fullum (www.safersurgery.com).. He is the top of the field in Laparoscopic and robotic surgery and has the most ownderful repore with patients. He calls them each by name and has wonderful pre-op and fully extensive post-op program. THE BEST !! I am doing my surgery with him in a month and I have met several of his patients at support group meeting... Valerie Campbell
TheresaC
on 1/15/04 6:04 am - Me
Topic: Obesity and Disabilty-TV search
Are you on disabilty due to obesity and interested in being interviewed by a major television network? Please email [email protected] with your phone number for more information. Thank you! Theresa Cloutier ObesityHelp.com Staff
mel R.
on 1/15/04 1:26 am - lake city, fl
Topic: ORLANDO GET TOGETHER ALL INVITED PREOP AND POST OP
ORLANDO TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!MEET YOUR FAVORITE CHATTERES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DATE MARCH 19-21 PLACE ORLANDO, FLORIDA WHAT IS GOIN ON?------------------------------------------------- BRING FRIENDS AND FAMILY. INVITE YOUR GASTRIC SURGEON!!!! THE MORE THE MERRIER THIS IS A CELEBRATION OF WEIGHTLOSS OF PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!!!! WE ARE HEADED FOR AN ADVENTURE OF ROLLER COASTERS AND TRILL RIDES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT UNIVERSAL STUDIO'S ISLANDO OF ADVENTURE TICKET PRICE IS 45.17---INCLUDES ADMISSION TO PARK AND 10 IN FOOD I HAVE TO HAVE MONEY IN HAND FOR TICKETS BY *FEB. 19TH 2004* TO SEND TO UNIVERSALS CORPORATE OFFICE. WE HAVE TO HAVE 50 PEOPLE GOING TO GET THIS DEAL SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM!!!!! PAYMENT FOR TICKETS---------------------------------------------- PLEASE GET MONEY ORDER FOR 45.17 TIMES THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE GOING. EXAMPLE-TICKETS NEEDED 4 MONEY ORDER SHOULD BE $180.68. HAVE MONEY ORDER MADE OUT TO ME. I HAVE TO TURN IT INTO CASHIERS CHECK TO SEND TO UNIVERSAL. NO PERSONAL CHECKS YOU CAN GET CHECK DRAWN FROM YOU BANK FOR THE AMOUNT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET MONEY ORDER. SENT MONEY ORDER WHICH EVER WAY YOU CHOOSE JUST MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT A WAY THAT YOU GET ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I GOT IT. WHEN YOU SEND MONEY, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU SENT IT AND HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WILL BE GETTING. I WILL EMAIL YOU BACK ON GETTING IT SAYING I GOT IT AND CONFIRM YOU SENT RIGHT AMOUNT FOR TICKETS NEEDED. EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] SEND PAYMENT TO: MELINDA ROSELL MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 3551, LAKE CITY, FL, 32056-3551 HOTEL INFORMATION: I HAVE FOUND HOTEL NEAR UNIVERSAL WHO HAS FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO UNIVERSAL. Best Western MOVIELAND---1-4 people Rate is 56.00 a night if you book on orbitz Rate is 59.00 a night if you book on Best Western site both sites says kids under 17 stay free with paying adult. I have group request into Best Western for rate havent heard anything. Make reservation as soon as possible. They have plenty of rooms for the moment. They also have hot tub rooms for 139.oo a night must call Best Western to book that. I am watching rental car prices check with me on latest ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME [email protected]
dina L.
on 1/15/04 12:31 am - laurel, MD
Topic: I got a DATE !!
I just want everyone to know how unbelivably happy I am right now. The Date is Feb 10th. Also I am looking for an angel.
K C.
on 1/11/04 8:56 am - Horseshoe Bend, ID
Topic: Sign petition & make Ins. Co. pay for WLS a law!
Sign petition & make Ins. Co. pay for WLS a law! Your help is needed! Click on the link below to help make this happen! And don't forget to write to your congress members. http://www.PetitionOnline.com/07221976/
Most Active